Case's Are Fresh From Painting

Tman

Gawd
Finally!

Fresh form painting I present to you 2 new KICK @$$ WaveMaster Cases.

#1 SunSet Orange
DSC03601.jpg

DSC03607.jpg

DSC03613.jpg

DSC03612.jpg

DSC03611.jpg

DSC03614.jpg

DSC03615.jpg

DSC03616.jpg

DSC03618.jpg

DSC03619.jpg

DSC03622.jpg

DSC03628.jpg

There is also a third one on it's way.
Hopefully it will be finished by the end of the week :)
EXAMPLE:
11122.jpg

Basically I have been trying to make connections so that I can sell these case's to you
guys for as cheap as I can get them. And hopefully Really Soon I will be able to sell these
case's to you guys. The only problem now is that they are someway Expensice. The
Person who pianted these Case's is the exact same person who painted for Falcon NW,
and now paints for Hypersonic Pc and does a really really great job. The cool thing is that
even though they are still expensive... and everyting. But with my VERY SMALL PROFIT
that I make off each case I am still way under price then going direct.

Are These Case's For Sale?
Yes, these case's and anything elce you what is for sale (for anything elce look below)
the only thing is that I am really trying to drive the price down so that I can get them
cheaper.

How Much Are These Case's?
The Price's are being workied on. And as soon as I can get figured out myself. I will
defently let you guys know.

Who Painted These Cases?
The person who painted these is Jim. He is the owner of http://www.smooth-creations.com/
and does a extrealy great job. I am jsut very happy that we where able to team up and
provide this great service to you [H] Members out there

Did Smooth Creations Paint For Falcon NW & Now For Hypersonic Pc?
Yes he did. So basically You are getting AWARD WINNING paint jobs cheap!!

How Do I Contact You If I Want To Buy A Case?
You can contact me at
EMAIL- [email protected]
AOL- tmanbasketball32
MSN- TylerRenner
Messge me through [H] mail

What Can I Get Painted?
You can get almost everyting painted. Gameboy's, laptops, Desktops, Monitors, SFF,
IPOD'S, ETC
(warning since I do not have a lot of case's in stock already. Here are some examples
of some of Jim's Work with Falcon NW, Hypersoic, and Other. Yes I know that these
are on their websites BUT he paitned them)

(plese stay on the Smooth Creations branch. Thanks)

Desktop's
th_Icon_RedSkulls.jpg

Link

NoteBooks
th_-3lg.jpg
th_5678091-M.jpg

Link

Keyboards & Mouse
th_14lg.jpg
th_2lg2.jpg

Link

SFF
th_5lg.jpg
th_1sm.jpg

Link

Color Changing VIDEO
Heat Color Changing Video

SWEET!!!

...............and with Team America: World Police in the backround of the first few picks no less. :p "Fuck Yeah!!"

Lol. That was a really good movie.

The funnyest thing was that a while back I was at the Movies and during the preview of
this movie some how one of the film dudes put it on upside down and played it
backwords. It was the funnest thing ever.

You did an awesome job...the first one reminds me of the ATI "sports car" demo.

i am in love with your house, that is like my dream living room, i love the color scheme and everything very nice :)

the cases are gorgeous as well

Tman said:
There is also a third one on it's way.
Hopefully it will be finished by the end of the week :)
Aren't you trying to sell them? I think I remember you talking about these cases. The paint turned out perfect..... I'm in love with the "orange" one! ;)
Desire is always sparked by lovely creations. I think you will have no problems selling them if thats what you plan.

uhmm wat kind of paintin product did u use? also nice job with the car painting job uh i mean puter painting job. :D

K send me the orange one priority mail and ill be your friend for like 2 weeks. Promise.

I jsut edited one of my first postes so that you guys can look up just about any qustion
you may have.

Also for the [H] Admin.
It was not my Intenion to trun this into a business/selling thread.
So Please do not Kill or etc this threaed.

ya i know.. lol
Very tired. Was up gaming all night and went to bed at 7am and got up at 11am lol

Have him paint the INSIDE of the case too.

I'd be willing to bet, with a window that big, it would look verrrrrrry good. I'd do it in a contrasting color, or maybe a darker shade of the same color as the outside.

beileve me.. as soon as i get some money saved up I will order a nother bunch

This is goign to be my next case
Icon_RedSkulls.jpg

with keyboard and mosue

and this one
Logo_NVIDIA.jpg

but have slight changes to it
more or less a mermaid like i have in my room, lol
example
DSC03455.jpg

Ugh, maybe you guys can paint an Antec SuperLanboy for me or something seeing as I fucked up my case, lollers. Paint it like, Metalcast Blue... lol.

Tman said:
Also for the [H] Admin.
It was not my Intenion to trun this into a business/selling thread.
So Please do not Kill or etc this threaed.

Probably would be a good idea not to talk about selling them eh? :D :p

How much to have the ghost skulls or ghost zombie faces painted on a keyboard/mouse combo?

how do you do the chamelon shifting thing? maybe you can also get some money by making a tutorial DVD on how to do this

WOW, that is a really nice house and case painting. Did you do that all on your own? How long does it take you to prep and paint a Wavemaster? I also noticed the side window is not centered like the original Coolermaster. Do you also cut and install the window?

Awsome stuff, you can achieve that high quality finish with spray cans too. Just need lots and lots of patience.

carloboy said:
do yuo know how much he does for a custom job?

I seen that orange case in a issue of Maximum PC, they said it cost $800. (This was in an issue from 2004, so the price could be cheaper now)

Hay guys sorry for not responding for a while, lol. I have been really bussy.

do yuo know how much he does for a custom job?
Really depends on what you are looking for.

How much to have the ghost skulls or ghost zombie faces painted on a keyboard/mouse combo?
FOR THE RED DEATH CASE (skulls)
Normally this case runns about $400 straight form smooth, but I can get it for you for
about $360 (case not included) . Keyboard and mouse are seperate. I think the price for
the keybaord and mouse might have gone down... so let me get back to you on that.
Also this case takes a long time to paint. First the base coat, then red, then a the skulls,
a touch up after that, then darkening on skulls and on the red paint, clear coat, heating the
case to make the paint KICK @$$ and etc. Also that is all hand airbrushed and etc.

how do you do the chamelon shifting thing? maybe you can also get some money by making a tutorial DVD on how to do this
The process is really cool, form what I know. Jim is the one who paints every case and
he has never told me how he does it. Quess that is also due to the fact that I have never
asked him really. LOL

I believe that the process is many layers of 2 different colors of paint. That are aplied over
a few hours.

WOW, that is a really nice house and case painting. Did you do that all on your own? How long does it take you to prep and paint a Wavemaster? I also noticed the side window is not centered like the original Coolermaster. Do you also cut and install the window?
Thanks man,
No I dont paint them. Not good enough, lol. like I said above Jim the owner of Smooth
Creations does. To prep the case takes a little while. Any oil, dirt, etc has to be washed
off. also if there is any rough spots on the case they have to be sanded extreamly smooth.
The side window on these to cases where laster cut. (You can get many other designs too)

Awsome stuff, you can achieve that high quality finish with spray cans too. Just need lots and lots of patience.
Yes you can, but not this good. these cases are EXTREALY NICE!!!!!
I have spray painted a few cases that I had laying around the house, and never even got
close to what these look like. Mainly due to bugs, dirt, and etc. Even if it was inside.

seen that orange case in a issue of Maximum PC, they said it cost $800. (This was in an issue from 2004, so the price could be cheaper now)
Yes it is. But I also have to paint out that that case was had a laser cut side window, &
Maximum PC logo. But yes the price has been lowered Just not enough. Really pushing
for lower prieces.

If anyone wants to buy the purple or orange case above they are $420.
Which is alot, but but untill i can get the priecd down... that how it is going to have to be.
And believe me I really want to see it for about $100 or soo less.

But this case still is worth that kind of money. if you could really see it.

Jimmy does some good work.

curious though,and please do not take this question as an insult, but please tell me why I should buy a case from you rather than go directly through Jimmy?

btw your place has an eerie resemblance to one of my previous homes, its uncanny, layout, furniture, TV, all very similair.

sugoiiiii! (amazing) i want to try and paint some day. some day....i'll keep smooth-creations in mind.

Zero_Distortion said:
Jimmy does some good work.

curious though,and please do not take this question as an insult, but please tell me why I should buy a case from you rather than go directly through Jimmy?

btw your place has an eerie resemblance to one of my previous homes, its uncanny, layout, furniture, TV, all very similair.

no problem at all.

Basically, I contacted Jim and told him that I wanted to buy XXX cases form him at a time (but for a discount) and do this every couple of weeks. He said yes and now I am able to get most cases discounted 100 to 250 depenidng on the and etc.

The thing about your previous house is perrty cool.

dayamdave said:
sugoiiiii! (amazing) i want to try and paint some day. some day....i'll keep smooth-creations in mind.

deshou :) that guy is talented. makes me want to try painting my case when i get it.

no pun, but how many people would pay $400 for a case? yes it looks HOT but its just a case......... and its $400.........

no pun, but how many people would pay $400 for a case? yes it looks HOT but its just a case......... and its $400.........
The question you should be asking is not how many people would pay 400$ but how many painters would do it for 400$.
Most highly skilled motor cycle custom painters can charge 3000-50,000$ for the tank, frame and fenders and we are not talking about that much more surface area than a full tower pc case...
400$ for a solid color is right where it should be, considering the fact than a gallon of House of Kolor colorshifting paints can run a grand or more just for the paint itself. You can spend a ton of money on paint without any trouble.
Consider a "simple" flame paint job can have 10-15 layers of color and clearcoat. You can achieve good results using rattle cans, but good is not the best. I do worry when I see people trying to hack the cost down to nothing because it hurts all custom painters in the end, the years of experience and skill is valuable and should be worth paying for especially with the quality of work pictured here. Anything custom always costs more, weather it is justified to you as a pc case buyer is up to you, some will fold under the stare of glorious sunset orange bliss, others will prefer another alternative. If price is the only objection then you are doing the work right. If it were easy or simple to get these kinds of results everyone would have a colorshifting case that looks like heaven, but the question is not can you make it possible for everyone, the question is do you really want to? If everyone had a Jessie James chopper because they cost 10 grand instead of 100 grand he wouldn't be on tv...

thanks for saying it better then what I could have said it.

I dont think you guys really know how much work has to be done to make some of these cases
5678031-M.jpg

5678091-M.jpg

IMG_2874.jpg

ipod2.jpg

i know that it takes a lot of skill to make these paint jobs. yes i know they are very expansive. and my question was how many people acually buy it. i looked at all "show your comp" type of threads and i didnt see too many powercoated cases.

Back