Case/Sleeve recommendations for an iPhone?

DeaconFrost

[H]F Junkie
I'm hoping to make my iPhone purchases tonight after work, so now I'm looking for any suggestions on a nice case for it. I like the ones that slide on in halves, if that make sense, like a top and bottom piece. I have a Best Buy close to me, where we'll probably be picking the phones up at. Do they sell any decent ones, or would I better off going somewhere else?

I've used the Incase Slider since I got my iPhone 3G back in August of 2008. It's not bulky, is very smooth, and is put together in 2 pieces as you mentioned. I usually keep my phone in my pocket and have no problem getting it in or out.

It's usually ~$35 at the Apple store and at Best Buy. If you want to spend less than retail, I'd say check eBay but you'd obviously have to wait for it.

http://www.goincase.com/products/detail/slider-case-cl59031/1 -- Official Link

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Incase+...=1218032066416&skuId=9136179&st=incase slider -- Best Buy

Let it go naked. Looks better, feels better, and works better. Or otherwise use a skin.

Go bareback if you can bear the scratches, otherwise a Speck case all the way. I love mine.

I <3 my Speck Candyshell case.
I also use one of those little anti-glare thin plastic screen protectors.
I work in an auto shop so in the two months I've had my 3Gs, this combination has saved my precious iphone dozens of times. lol
Although I agree bareback does feel a lot better with the iphone, but in my case, the case and screen protector is 100% necessary.

Best Buy had a deal where we got the Incase, screen protector (installed), and a car charger for $49.99, which was far less than buying them separate. So far, I'm quite happy.

Thirds on the Speck Candyshell!

I have one plus PowerSupport AntiGlare Film. Gives the iPhone more of a track pad feel which i like.

I have an iSkin solo which is fairly thin, but it's enough to make the phone feel inelegant. It also stained quite badly after a week of normal use, and doesn't come clean as per iSkin's washing instructions.

I now rock my phone bareback with an anti-glare screen protector.

BodyGuardz screen shield + InCase slider

Works great for my iPhone

Any case will add a little bulk to the phone (very little with an InCase). However, just one drop on a sidewalk, driveway, parking lot, etc. and your sleek, sexy iPhone ain't gonna be so sleek and sexy anymore.

Back