Case painter I

elderdog

Weaksauce
am i the only person who doesnt get it. seriously, what is the picture supposed to be.
I think I stated somewhere that it was nothing more than an experiment with paint. Well, if I didn't, that's what it is.

OR

What's it all mean Mr Natural?
Don't mean shit.

AND

I may post a painted case someday that has a recognizable subject, but you still may not approve of it. Not a whole lot I can or would do about it.:rolleyes:

elderdog i really liek your case... I think the painting is bad ass. Who cares if some morons dont understand it... I cant say I 100% "understand" it myself but I view it as I would any work of art, with an open mind.

I say keep on painting whatever the fuck you want... its obvious you have good technical skill. I wish I could paint something that cool.

In much that same way that there is always a faster gun, there is always someone that says they don't like... well, whatever.

The world is full of angry young men ready to strike out at a moments notice through their keyboards. It's the power of the internet ya know. I actually don't give a dang doodle. I just wanted to reiterate that the case is devoid of theme and means nothing. I think that is unsettling for some people.

The masses (sometimes referred to as asses) thought VanGough was crap. Look at what his paintings fetch at auction now. I'm not comparing myself to Van Gough, just making a point about masses. ;)

Heh, gotta' say I love the paint job! Makes me wish I was more artistically inclined.
BTW: What case is that? I just noticed that I have the exact same case!! Of course, mine is bland ol' beige.
I'm thinking it's an older Antec since that's the brand of PSU I had in it but I'm not certain.

Originally posted by C_H_A
Heh, gotta' say I love the paint job! Makes me wish I was more artistically inclined.
BTW: What case is that? I just noticed that I have the exact same case!! Of course, mine is bland ol' beige.
I'm thinking it's an older Antec since that's the brand of PSU I had in it but I'm not certain.

You got it. It's an old Antec case. Roomy, easy to work in, and ugly as hell outside. The original 300 watt Antec PS farted out, and I replaced it with a cheap Antec SL350. Much better.

omg that is awseome. Would you consider doing somthing for me?? (of course for money) I want to do somthing with my small form factor system.

Try sending me a PM. And din... clean out your PM box so you can receive a reply.

Note to viewers: We aint posed to ask or answer these kinds of questions in a post. I been told that's wat the PM is fer.

Back