Careful Xbox One owners

PiERiT

2[H]4U
You realize that's a joke site?

I'm pretty sure you do... just checking though. :)

elzeus

[H]ard|Gawd
Flying disk to the neck vs PS4 burning my house down, next gen decisions...

SeymourGore

2[H]4U
As long as you don't have a kinect installed, the Xbone will have a very difficult time aiming at you.

Eshelmen

Supreme [H]ardness
Lol remember that one story of the guy who got mad at his original Xbox and shot it with a glock, and the bullet ricocheted away.

True story, first version was hard as rock

digiram

[H]ard|Gawd
Lol remember that one story of the guy who got mad at his original Xbox and shot it with a glock, and the bullet ricocheted away.

True story, first version was hard as rock

Seriously? I should make a some armor out of it.. lol

nvgrim

[H]ard|Gawd
Apparently this xbox one has found a way to kill its owner. It malfunctioned launching the game disk at high rate of speed into the victims neck. Brutal.

Source
http://news10live.com/news/xbox-one...y-ejected-black-ops-3-disc-slicing-his-throat

just something to think about next time you plop down in front of your favorite console.

You realize thats fake right? You're like the 40 yr old moms on facebook that reshare everything they see without even reading the material.

Verge

Supreme [H]ardness

Brackle

Old Timer
i didn't think anyone would take this serious.

was just poking fun :D

You would be shocked. A lot of people believe shit right away on the Internet. I mean how many people believe Donald Trump?

Sad but the truth is the internet has made people stupid.

Zohar78

[H]ard|Gawd
LOL.. story could be almost possible if it had one of those old 52x cd drives that spun so fast it could shatter a badly manufactured disc..

guitarguy6

[H]ard|Gawd
You would be shocked. A lot of people believe shit right away on the Internet.

Yup, so many people believed that stupid article that said you could upgrade your PS3 to play PS4 games with a software update.