Cards in stock now.

That Rogue place just got back to me with a tracking number. Feb 2 for a delivery date. Monitor arrived today though. So a whole week sitting on the thing until the GPU comes in.

The awesome thing is I took Feb 3 off to stay home and game. So that works out nice.

That's just the excuse, the tariffs were in place long before any of these cards launched and yet the price just went up recently after months of scarcity and rampant scalping. I'm sure it's one of the many factors but I would guess it has more to do with shortages giving them less to sell creating a higher overall cost per unit.
Exactly, opportunists. Its a excuse to charge more money. Plain and simple.

Entertaining the idea that its tariffs making prices worse, which its not, what's worse is, when Nvidia announced the cards and gave the MSRP of the product, declined to mention anything about tariffs. They let the AIB's get their reputations stained instead of telling customers up front that the cards may cost more due to tariffs.

Also, if it were tariffs, why do the cards still have the MSRP prices on Nvidia's website?

Oh, that's right, Nvidia decided to offload the process of buying their founders edition cards to brick and mortar stores, like Best Buy. Better them take the brunt of the frustraition than Nvidia.

Last edited:
That Rogue place just got back to me with a tracking number. Feb 2 for a delivery date. Monitor arrived today though. So a whole week sitting on the thing until the GPU comes in.

The awesome thing is I took Feb 3 off to stay home and game. So that works out nice.
My 6900 from them just arrived today, so you should be just fine. Place is legit.

Last edited:
Exactly, opportunists. Its a excuse to charge more money. Plain and simple.

Entertaining the idea that its tariffs making prices worse, which its not, what's worse is, when Nvidia announced the cards and gave the MSRP of the product, declined to mention anything about tariffs. They let the AIB's get their reputations stained instead of telling customers up front that the cards may cost more due to tariffs.

Also, if it were tariffs, why do the cards still have the MSRP prices on Nvidia's website?

Oh, that's right, Nvidia decided to offload the process of buying their founders edition cards to brick and mortar stores, like Best Buy. Better them take the brunt of the frustraition than Nvidia.
Pre my previous reply they had excemptions for 2020, the tarriff didn't go into effect til 1/1/21
https://hardforum.com/threads/cards-in-stock-now.2006846/post-1044902599

Their twitter don't post 80% of the cards when they are in stock. They had 3080/3060 Ti FTW3 this week, the 3060 Ti stayed in stock for a good 15 minutes or so before they were gone.
Damn didnt realize they didnt update.

So I signed up to the StockDrops discord with my FireFox web browser. Everything seems to be running okay (newbie to SD, btw) and I have an alert placed on a 3060 Ti. So now it's just a waiting game, like fishing, I guess. So I'll have to be logged into that discord indefinitely to get notifications, correct? How do I keep the Users Name list on the right from being jumpy? I wanted to click on my name and see my StockAlerts but I can barely catch the damn thing lol

Last edited:
So I signed up to the StockAlerts discord with my FireFox web browser. Everything seems to be running okay (newbie to Stock Alerts btw) and I have an alert placed on a 3060 Ti. So now it's just a waiting game, like fishing, I guess. So I'll have to be logged into that discord indefinitely to get notifications, correct? How do I keep the Users Name list on the right from being jumpy? I wanted to click on my name and see my StockAlerts but I can barely catch the damn thing lol
Depending on how the postings are added to the Discord server and your notification settings, you just need the app installed on your phone with notifications on and you should get pinged.

Depending on how the postings are added to the Discord server and your notification settings, you just need the app installed on your phone with notifications on and you should get pinged.
I have Discord notifications set to alert me on my Windows desktop so hopefully that will work. My phone is too slow and sub-par to use effectively for something like this.

welcome to inflation from lack of supply, bit coin, and incoming minimum wage increase. lets all pray for one another to not wind up living on the street once everything goes up in price. hopefully my wages increase, but i dont see that happening for a few years into minimum wage increase. we are going into year two of cut hours 37 a week.
Welcome to the fiat currency system. Need more money for covid? Easy fix just print some. What could go wrong? Why didn't we think of this before? I read that 40% of the currency in circulation now was printed in 2020.

Just got my hands on another 3090 FTW3. This is my 5th 3090 since launch. Considering the market is backlogged till 3rd quarter this one is getting resold at a decent price. This is from EVGA queue on LAUNCH day. I had better luck randomly showing up in stores...

Back