Cards in stock now.

Man its all like $100-200 more than I want to go but thanks for the heads up.

6800 for $866. Fuck that.
Amazon is charging 850 for that one, accept it. Radeon street pricing will be closer to $1k, 1.25k and 1.5k for the 6800, XT and 6900 respectively.Because yea a total non paper launch, and expect this to last into H2 unlike Nvidia which may come in stock sooner.

welcome to inflation from lack of supply, bit coin, and incoming minimum wage increase. lets all pray for one another to not wind up living on the street once everything goes up in price. hopefully my wages increase, but i dont see that happening for a few years into minimum wage increase. we are going into year two of cut hours 37 a week.

welcome to inflation from lack of supply, bit coin, and incoming minimum wage increase. lets all pray for one another to not wind up living on the street once everything goes up in price. hopefully my wages increase, but i dont see that happening for a few years into minimum wage increase. we are going into year two of cut hours 37 a week.
If you making more then $15 an hour now don't expect a raise.

I didn't even see this thread, they had a bunch of 3070s up yesterday too from MSI/Zotac; I'll make sure to bump this when they're back again.

The AMD cards are back again, probably from cancellations haha

That Pulse 6800 card is good buy even at 866 price, is instantly sold out on Amazon at 850...MSRP on Radeons will not return till June at the earliest, GeForces till April end.

If you making more then $15 an hour now don't expect a raise.
... 4% raise this year and I don't make $15 an hour. ??

Back to topic, I jumped on the $721 3070. I mean, by the time things get to normal again, I see them selling for $800 as is. Almost why I sort of regret not getting the 3090 that was in my cart for $1500. I can totally see a 3080 selling for that amount when the times comes; nevermind a 3090.

Just bought the 6900...we'll see what happens. Time to unload my 3070 once it comes in.

Just bought the 6900...we'll see what happens. Time to unload my 3070 once it comes in.
Right on, me too. Now I can put the 6800XT Nitro+ I also got here into the computer I'm building for my brother. These 2 threads about Roguecast have been the only way I've gotten anything in the past 3 months.

By the way, the 6800XT came packaged in an oversized box with those quality greenish air packs completely surrounding it. Better packaging than the other online places I shop at, for sure.

Right on, me too. Now I can put the 6800XT Nitro+ I also got here into the computer I'm building for my brother. These 2 threads about Roguecast have been the only way I've gotten anything in the past 3 months.

By the way, the 6800XT came packaged in an oversized box with those quality greenish air packs completely surrounding it. Better packaging than the other online places I shop at, for sure.
From this RogueCast place?

The increase is actually related to tarrifs, the exemption of which ended recently.

Also, for anyone wondering, I ordered a 6900xt nitro+ from this place for $1100 as a hail mary for a customer's build and it came in about a week. I called them to verify if legit and a dude immediately picked up the phone and answered all of my questions.

The increase is actually related to tarrifs, the exemption of which ended recently.

Also, for anyone wondering, I ordered a 6900xt nitro+ from this place for $1100 as a hail mary for a customer's build and it came in about a week. I called them to verify if legit and a dude immediately picked up the phone and answered all of my questions.
On the EVGA site, the price of the low-end 3060 Ti jumped from $409 to $459. WTF. That can't all be due to the tariff. I just checked the NVidia site, and they are still listing that card for the original $399. Of course, the only store they suggest is BB, and good freakin luck with that.

I just wish I could go to sleep for six months, and then I can get any card I want at MSRP, no tariffs.

On the EVGA site, the price of the low-end 3060 Ti jumped from $409 to $459. WTF. That can't all be due to the tariff. I just checked the NVidia site, and they are still listing that card for the original $399. Of course, the only store they suggest is BB, and good freakin luck with that.

I just wish I could go to sleep for six months, and then I can get any card I want at MSRP, no tariffs.

Yes, evga asus etc all raised prices due to tarrifs.
https://www.theverge.com/2021/1/13/22228470/nvidia-evga-zotac-raise-prices-rtx-3080-3070-3060-3090
https://www.tomshardware.com/news/gpu-tariff-asus-priceincrease

Good luck finding cards at Nvidia/AMD reference/FE MSRP.

I wanted the Asrock Phantom Gaming 6900xt and couldn't find one anywhere so I went ahead and bought the Sapphire 6900xt from roguecast. A week later I found the Asrock card and bought it. I don't know what I'm gonna do with this Sapphire, I guess stick it in the backup rig... seems kind of overkill for a backup rig though, lol.

Looks like a decent site. I did see two AMD cards in stock. Definitely bookmarked, but I'm not in a rush to upgrade just yet.

Looks like a decent site. I did see two AMD cards in stock. Definitely bookmarked, but I'm not in a rush to upgrade just yet.
I'm in a sort of rush to uprade, but I'm also in a rush not to empty out my wallet. This whole situation is FUBAR.

The msrp is no longer accurate for any of these cards, as the tariff has driven the price way up.
That's just the excuse, the tariffs were in place long before any of these cards launched and yet the price just went up recently after months of scarcity and rampant scalping. I'm sure it's one of the many factors but I would guess it has more to do with shortages giving them less to sell creating a higher overall cost per unit.

That's just the excuse, the tariffs were in place long before any of these cards launched and yet the price just went up recently after months of scarcity and rampant scalping. I'm sure it's one of the many factors but I would guess it has more to do with shortages giving them less to sell creating a higher overall cost per unit.
The tarrifs have been in place since the start of 2020 however they had a 1 year exemption which expired January 1, so anything coming in after that will be taxed higher.
I feel like the flood gates would have opened up at the start of January so they could make as much as possible or if they had been hoarding them pre-imported to sell at post tariff prices.
I could see it being shady if they suddenly had stock of everything now but fact is its still hard to find any new GPU from a retailer at any price multiple weeks after the tarrifs went in full effect, so I lean towards giving them the benefit of a doubt.

The tarrifs have been in place since the start of 2020 however they had a 1 year exemption which expired January 1, so anything coming in after that will be taxed higher.
I feel like the flood gates would have opened up at the start of January so they could make as much as possible or if they had been hoarding them pre-imported to sell at post tariff prices.
I could see it being shady if they suddenly had stock of everything now but fact is its still hard to find any new GPU from a retailer at any price multiple weeks after the tarrifs went in full effect, so I lean towards giving them the benefit of a doubt.
I don't think they're being shady as much as blaming it all on tariffs when it's more complex than that. The tariffs have been phasing in for a while now but this is the first big jump we've seen and we also haven't seen these jumps on the consoles or other electronics(there has been small increases for certain things but nothing like these), it likely was a factor and the latest increase might have been the final straw but I think it has more to do with the shortages.

They clearly don't have much to sell of a few components right now yet many of their expenses are fixed so it makes sense that they'd have to raise prices and it's easier to blame it on external sources, the shortages appear to be due to external sources as well but if they say prices are going up because we don't have enough to people are less likely to understand. So like I said I don't think they're being shady but I don't think they're being entirely honest either.

If I had a product on that couldn't spend more than five seconds on the shelf before being swiped, you bet your ass I'd be raising my prices. I'd sell my cards for $3000 each if that's what it took to keep regular inventory.

"tariffs" haha

Back