CaPreppy's TWINS are coming sale (SR-2 w/2x L5640's)

Status
Not open for further replies.

capreppy

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2009
Well IVF (Invitro Fertilization) worked too well. They implanted two embryos and BOTH took. My wife and I are expecting twins. The funds from this sale will go towards the creation of the nursery. Two of everything is apparently not cheap (or so my wife tells me). She has been directed to use Craig's list where she can, but she says she still wants some money. Go figure :D

I have the following for sale.

Payment Terms: USPS MO is preferred and gets a 4% discount. PayPal ok. Items will only ship after payment is received.

UPDATE: I am willing to part this system. All prices do NOT include shipping. Will be shipped by buyers choice (USPS, UPS, FedEx). If buyer wants insurance and delivery confirmation, that will be extra based on shipping companies cost. I will ONLY charge what is being charged to me by shipping company.

UPDATE: I have reduced the price of the system to $338 ($325 via USPS MO) shipped (PSU has been sold)

NOTE: I will be in training in Detroit, MI all week (out 8/22 return 8/26) and next week (out 8/28 return 9/1). Anything purchased this week will ship on Saturday (8/27) morning. Anything purchased next week will ship on Friday (9/2) morning.

• eVGA SR-2 (original box and all accessories): $338 ($325 via USPS MO)
  • Basic GPU (free to buyer of SR-2)
  • 2x L5640 (ES, purchased from FLECOM last year, will ONLY be sold as a pair unless I get a buyer for each one): GONE
  • 6x Kingston 1GB memory (DDR3-1600 8-8-8-24, will ONLY be sold as a pair): GONE
  • 2x Noctua NH-D14 (original box and all accessories): GONE
  • Corsair AX-1200 PSU (includes original box and everything in the box): GONE
The chips can hit 3.6 w/out issue and have been at 3.6 since they were first fired up. I've not had time to jump on the Linux bandwagon due to a complete and utter lack of bandwidth. Under Win7, this setup is capable of 120 to 130k PpD. Under Linux, I am sure these are capable of even greater output. I will be sorry to see the PpD go, but family first.

Just a note, I am NOT going away from DC completely. I still have one 920 folding full time and the GPUs on that rig will be fired up when TX is done with 100+ degree weather. I also have a second 920 and that will be fired up when the temps come down as well.

Help a fellow DC'er out. I am asking $1500 (not as cheap as Kendrak's setup a few weeks back, but I couldn't find the chips as cheap as he did). If my price is high, make me an offer (low-ballers can keep the offers to themselves). $1500 for 130+k PpD instant production is pretty good deal.

Last edited:
You have a nicer PSU and HSFs in the mix. Along with the fact your chip clock a touch higher than mine did.

This is a great deal for someone looking to pick up a very nice rig!

Is there a PSU (or PS3 :) ) in the package?

Nevermind, see edit.

Last edited:
Hey capreppy! Congratulations on the twins, man! Brings a whole new meaning to "double shot", huh? :D

Free bumpage for you...

Robert

Prodigal children are already making you sell your farm, lol. Nice rig and congrats on the impending fatherhood.

Parting out with prices (shipping not included). System price reduced.

PSU is SPF to chaandan.

Dookey has a great FS thread here if a full SR2 isn't in your budget.

Price Drop: Whole System
Before $1196 ($1150 via USPS MO)
After $1144 ($1100 via USPS MO)

CPU, RAM, & HSF sold to DooKey

Only the eVGA SR-2 MoBo left. Willing to entertain offers.

Update: Price reduced on SR-2 MoBo!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back