CAPCOM Humble Bundle: STRIDER, Resident Evil Revelations, Ultra SF4, and more

LeviathanZERO

Supreme [H]ardness
https://www.humblebundle.com/
For the next 2 weeks.

Name your price for Capcom games? Shoryu-can! From Raccoon City to E.D.N. III, explore the many worlds of Capcom with this bundle. Pay $1 or more for STRIDER™, Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1: Penal Colony, LOST PLANET® 3, Bionic Commando: Rearmed, and a coupon for 50% off Resident Evil: Revelations 2 in the Humble Store. Pay more than the average to also receive Resident Evil Revelations, DmC: Devil May Cry, and Resident Evil™ 5. Pay $15 or more for Resident Evil 5 - UNTOLD STORIES BUNDLE DLC and Ultra Street Fighter® IV.

An additional game will be revealed next Tuesday at 10am.

Just picked up the mid priced bundle.

Thanks for the heads up!

Lost Planet 3 is a good game I wanted that for the past two years.

Last edited:
I'll pick this up just for DMC been wanting to play the reboot for a while now. Going to look sweet on the new 4k monitor coming today.

Yay! Paid a buck for RE Rev 2! I already have the first one from the summer sale. I want this for the local co-op.

If you buy it now will we also get the "more games coming soon" when those are added?

If you buy it now will we also get the "more games coming soon" when those are added?

Yeah, as long as you pay the minimum price for that group you'll get everything up to that, including the "more games coming soon".

I'm locked in at $15. I'm hoping to see a bunch more games drop in, especially Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition.

Because some people own a good portion of the games already and it won't be a great deal for them. I know I dislike the more games soon feature a lot, I own everything except 4 of the games if I get the $15 deal, or 3 if I only do the beat the average. Still a good deal overall but I am not exactly a big fan of the RE series so I am on the fence. If it was something I know I wanted like DMC4 SE, then I'd probably have already bought it.

Deal is still good.

I bit in on $15 just now. Well worth it. Had all go towards Capcom :D

Are any of them worth playing ? I like darksiders but hate 'fight' games.

Strider is really fun the original is better though....

If you could back track or if there was a New Game+ mode, this one would be the best.
Lack of the ability to backtrack really makes this new Strider not a metroidvania, like some have billed it as... Still fun though.

Is Resident Evil 5 - Untold Stories worth the extra $6-7 to go from the average to $15?

RE5 is in the beat average category, I have not played it.

Is Resident Evil 5 - Untold Stories worth the extra $6-7 to go from the average to $15?

RE5 is in the beat average category, I have not played it.

Eh, for me the only part of Untold Stories worth playing is the Lost in Nightmares part - and it's short, like 1 hour. I'd say that part is worth like $3 in my mind if I could set the price. There's another time trial/horde type mode/add-on included - but I didn't play it cause it didn't interest me.

Looks like Remember Me and RE4 are the added content. Not on my computer so not sure what I already have.

Anyone have spare RE4, RERevelations or Lost planet 3 key for change? I have couple of humble bundle game keys for trade.. :D

Back