Can't vew secure websites in IE

Oddeiga

n00b
One of my friends is having problems with his Internet Explorer in XP Home. On some websites, it says he cannot view secure sites, like it won't let him log on to MSN.

He scanned his computer with Adaware and Norton. I tried to change some security settings I found on google, but nothing works. He still can't log on to secure websites. Anyone have any ideas? I'm starting to run out.

I just looked through tools | internet options in Internet explorer really fast, and I didnt see anything off a quick glance in the advanced tab, but you might wanna give it a more thorough look through. I remember doing something in their in 2003 Server to enable internet explorer, but I don't remember exactly what.

i mean to an extend i do agree firefox is better than IE, but im not gonna get into this..
there has to be asomethign wrong in IE... Now if you go through anopther computer (shared internet connection) make sure that it gives you access to secure sites.. Give the client permission to change settingh. then do do that on your client and youll see some options, one if them has to do with secure internet browsing, check that, thats how i fixed it once..

Back