Can't right click on taskbar buttons!

sram

[H]ard|Gawd
I suddenly lost the ability to right click my taskbar buttons. I can't pin or unpin icons now. I'm on windows 10 latest update. I tried all tricks I found in google to no avail. Anybody seen this??? I don't know what to do and it is annoying as hell.

Disable fastboot.
Recently had an input issue that affected left/right clicks and hovering over the taskbar not being detected. Disconnecting the input device didn't resolve it and neither did a reboot. Then tried flushing the fast boot memory using shutdown /r in Powershell and voila. So interesting seeing this suggested here.

doing the flush command okatis posted should give the same results, if thats the issue.

doing the flush command okatis posted should give the same results, if thats the issue.
Disabling it prevents crap from happening due to it's useless operation and buggy ass implementation. With modern SSDs, it's completely useless. Even with a rusty spinner, it only saves you a few seconds anyway. Better to hibernate if you need quick starts.

I did both, but it didn't work. I also created a new user, same thing. How can I Re-install windows over my current installation? I just want to refresh it.

I did both, but it didn't work. I also created a new user, same thing. How can I Re-install windows over my current installation? I just want to refresh it.
grab the update tool and install 21h1 over whatever version you have now.

Even re-installing windows didn't fix it. I'm doomed. I don't know what to do.

I'm trying to load a few months old image using acronis true image but that's also not working. I'm getting an error. It is my bad luck kicking in again. I'll see if I can go around this error. I think it is my best shot.

Back