Can't install itunes 6 - quicktime 7.0.3 needed

vanquished

Limp Gawd
Hi guys, i was trying to install itunes 6 on my computer and everything went well until when i tried to start up the program. It gave me an error message telling me that quicktime 7.0.2 is installed, but you need 7.0.3. I tried to search around the internet for 7.0.3 but i can't seem to find it. When i downloaded the file, it even said that it was a package including itunes 6 and quicktime 7. Does anyone else have this problem or does anyone know where to download 7.0.3 (for windows)

Uninstall your old iTunes and Uninstall your old quicktime. Then go to www.apple.com directly and download iTunes (it comes with QT 7.0.3 now)

and you are all set.

actually I will post up the Error code I received on my sistas computer... I saved also a link to a trouble shoot guide. Alot of people are having issues with the installer. And its not just as simple as uninstalling Quicktime. As for me, it was a fresh install and it crashed at the end.

By the way , I am runnin win xp 64.... alot of people had issues on win xp .. 32 bit. so hopefully the post may direct a few of us. I cant wait to try it tommorrow.

Back