can't find any compatible direct3d device?

zalazin

[H]ard|Gawd
Haven't been here in a while. Just bought a low end I5 laptop for relative. After setting up and tweaking get this message can't find any compatible direct3d device from user benchmark . Specs are I5 10210u 16 gig ram 256 SSD w 16 optane. UHD 620. I can run every game so far at 1280. 720 including benchmarks Valley, Heaven, Passmark, and even 3dmark. I updated all drivers, updated to 1909. uninstalled reinstalled the same latest drivers. I even reinstalled DX9. Why am I getting this message? PS even DXdiag say no problem.. Anything to fix this issue? Should I even care about it.

That's my conclusion also, user benchmark isn't that good anyway. Well as I'm here Everybody have Happy Holidays

User Benchmark is pretty useless, anyway. Probably uses an explicit hardware list and it hasn't been updated to recognize the new IGP, yet.

when your in the benchmark business you need to constantly update otherwise no one will use you. Same goes for GPU-Z....

when your in the benchmark business you need to constantly update otherwise no one will use you. Same goes for GPU-Z....
gpu-z is updated and isnt really a benchmark tool. 2.27 came out on nov 18th.

Back