Can't Decide. Can I have your opinion? Matte Black vs White NZXT Switch 810

Have you seen them in person? The black case looked really cheap to me. In white the glossy plastic feel looks good (ala storm tropper).

There's a new graphite (or whatever they're calling it) finish that I think looks really sharp. Granted, I have absolutely nowhere around me where I can go see what a decent case looks like in person.

The Matte Black looks quite a bit different from the Gloss Black. And, the Gunmetal version is just pure sexy. I'll be replacing my Gloss Black 810 with a Gunmetal one. It's kind of up to you, I can tell you the gloss black version does have quite a reflective surface. I can see my dog eyeballing me from across the room, lol.

Well IMHO, the white one is starting to look a little long in the tooth. I used to really like the white one, but the more I see white cases, the more I feel like its a fad. I still think the white one looks good, but I can't help thinking I'd be sick of it after a year or two. For someone like me who wants their cases to last 10 years, that's a bigger deal. (The same goes for the Gunmetal). However, my taste usually is for sleeker more understated designs anyway. For me, its between the matte and gloss black. The gloss one has the appearance of being cheaper but I hear there's some slight issues with color matching on the matte version. Decisions, decisions...

Anyway I don't think you can go wrong with this case regardless of the color. It seems to be among the best for both quality and features.

Picked up a white one for my modding adventure. Looks beautiful and the cable management is even better.

Back