Cant Afford CoD4? Dont have a rig good enuf for CoD4?

Azazel90x

2[H]4U
Then Get Insurgency! http://www.insmod.net/

Its a Modern Combat Mod for HL2! This Mod is Amazing! Beta 2 comes out very very soon and it boasts improved system stability, more weapons, maps, and more!

Welcome to 21st Century Warfare

Insurgency (INS) is a total conversion modification using Valve Software's Source Engine. Insurgency immerses you, as the player, into an intense and realistic online combat experience.

Set on the modern battlefields, Insurgency simulates modern infantry combat that doesn’t just encourage the use of teamwork and tactics, but makes it a requirement of survival. On the streets of Iraq it is not safe to be alone. Go head to head with guerrillas, insurgents and resistance fighters, simulating the extreme conditions faced on today's battlefields.

Engage in urban warfare where every window, doorway or road block is a potential ambush point and every object on the street needs to be watched with care. Fight against the occupation from behind windows and burned cars, with your finger on the trigger and an unsuspecting patrol down the street getting ever closer. Whatever you choose to do, Insurgency is sure to get your pulse racing and make your breathing feel heavy while you engage in such a unique and original combat experience.

I encourage everyone to download and try this mod! (theres really no reason to not try u arent paying for anything!) If you don't like it then at least u didn't waste $50!

P.S - I am in no way, shape or form comparing CoD4 and Insurgency.

I haven't played for a while, did they release any more patches after the 2nd patch? The game had a lot of issues.

This is THE MOST AGGREVATING game I have ever played. Seriously. I don't know if its this map, or what, but I've died probably 30 times so far, and.. I've seen 3 enemies. Yes, 3. I

*im sneaking, im sneaking, im.. 1 shot dead.*

I swear everyone on the other team has aimbots or something. I don't even get into fire fights, I get killed everytime in one hit.

This is THE MOST AGGREVATING game I have ever played. Seriously. I don't know if its this map, or what, but I've died probably 30 times so far, and.. I've seen 3 enemies. Yes, 3. I

*im sneaking, im sneaking, im.. 1 shot dead.*

I swear everyone on the other team has aimbots or something. I don't even get into fire fights, I get killed everytime in one hit.

is this aggravation directed at SP or MP?

its more of a tactical shooter compared to COD4. that was my initial problem with it actually. seemed too slow for multiplayer. but i bet when they fix all the nagging bugs, it could be a great game. i'll try it out again.

Back