Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L & 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II

UnknownSouljer

[H]F Junkie
Selling off my zooms and moving to 100% primes as I am moving to portraiture and away from events.

Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L

Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II

I would give a $50 dollar discount to anyone that wants to buy direct (since that saves me on eBay fees), with actual shipping still charged of course. Or do local pickup to avoid those fees as well.

I'm also selling some PS1 RPGs and complete copies of Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask for the N64.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
One could argue that the 70-200 II is a pocket full of primes! :) Owned 2 prior to my jump to Nikon. Both tack sharp!

GLWS & you should, if you have not already, post them over on FM & POTN.

If you're the same guy selling all the Broncolor gear then I hate you. Lol. Wish I was working with Bron.
http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1355589/0?keyword=Broncolor#12929245

However, I'm moving to primes more as a practice in discipline. Primes slow me down and make me really think about focal length. Zooms make me lazy. The 70-200mm has been a great piece of kit in my bag, and if I had the money, I wouldn't sell it. But I can't afford to have the primes and the zooms right now.

I am a member of FM, but I just haven't wanted to bite the bullet to pay for buy/sell over there. I may if eBay fizzles out or I get impatient.

Yeah, that's me. Profoto too. I can hook you up. PM me... :)

Man, FM is the selling place! That subscription keeps out a lot of the hit & runs, not to mention it is a fraction of what it would cost doing business (fees) on eBay.

Back