Canadian noscript users: IP 67.71.251.10 on [H]

Snowdog

[H]F Junkie
Some times when I visit [H], I have to load almost every page twice, then page doesn't load there is always an unnamed IP address trying to run a script that is being blocked by FF plugin NoScript. It is happening right now...

I don't let unnamed IP addresses run scripts on my system. On each occasion that IP has been 67.71.251.10.

IP lookup, shows Bell Nexia, which is what an average Bell Home customer looks like.

Are other Canadians seeing this (I assume this is location based)?

I wonder what it is?

(I am not with Bell, I am with Rogers)

I'm in Canada too, what sucks is when some one posts a link on this forum i get redirected to this other stupid site. its weird. some jdockery.com thing.

Not seeing this. I also run NoScript and allow the scripts from [H] and Google.

Malware?

Not seeing this. I also run NoScript and allow the scripts from [H] and Google.

Malware?

Possible, though it would be ironic that I used XP for about 7 years without a virus/malware but now with more secure Win & I have a bizarre malware.

It isn't constant. I have seen it on about 3 days. Today it was for just about an hour this morning.

BTW you may have hit it without realizing. The symptom is: Page load fails. If you reload, you get page. If you check on the failed load, you see a blocked script with that IP.

I assume it is just something served by the [H] ad servers that rotates, so it disappears on reload.

But no way in hell am I letting some script run from an unidentified IP address.

Back