Can you guess what's coming to my collection?

erek

[H]F Junkie
Able to make it out? Made a trade today

1594837600256.png

Definitely a 5800 Ultra, but question is who made it? I think all AIB partners used a clear translucent blower, so that isn't helpful.

Reactions: erek
like this
What you are going to play? Unreal 2004 was the best one, that should be the same period.

like this
Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness was the "Crysis" of the time. Other good games from 2003 include Jedi Academy, Knights of the Old Republic, Max Payne 2, Splinter Cell, Call of Duty, NASCAR Racing 2003 Season.

Nice 5800 Ultra there (I didn't look at the other posts before I guessed). Pair it with a Pentium 4C, a gig of CAS 2 Ram, and either a Lian-Li PC65 or Coolermaster Wavemaster case and you have a nice retro rig circa 2002-2003. Battlefield 1942 should run at 1600x1200 quite well. Better get a PS2 and GameCube for those console exclusives. Because we all know that console games are almost never, and will almost never, be ported to the PC. :D

....and for the Maximum PC article: I remember reading that review when it was new. I still have that magazine in my collection. I also remember when I would dream about PC parts like this. LOL.

Nice 5800 Ultra there (I didn't look at the other posts before I guessed). Pair it with a Pentium 4C, a gig of CAS 2 Ram, and either a Lian-Li PC65 or Coolermaster Wavemaster case and you have a nice retro rig circa 2002-2003. Battlefield 1942 should run at 1600x1200 quite well. Better get a PS2 and GameCube for those console exclusives. Because we all know that console games are almost never, and will almost never, be ported to the PC. :D

....and for the Maximum PC article: I remember reading that review when it was new. I still have that magazine in my collection. I also remember when I would dream about PC parts like this. LOL.

TCCD or BH-5 or BH-UT rams? what else?

I was trying to remember which games i was playing on 7900GT as i still have both . nice card as i was running the FX 5900XL around that time frame .

like this
Back