Can someone confirm the phone # for SOE support for me?

dderidex

Supreme [H]ardness
Got a real weird email saying my credit card had been billed for Everquest 2, which I don't have an account for.

In fact, only the last few digits of the credit card were visible, and they weren't a card I had.

When I went to the SOE site, I found a phone number to call...now, the thing is, I didn't click on any links in the email, I really did load the site directly. So if this was some kind of scam redirect, you'd think that going to the site from Google will send me to the right place, right?

Site certainly LOOKED like SOE's site, as I remember it (I used to play Planetside something like 6 or 7 years ago, but haven't been on SOE since).

But I don't remember a phone support number being on the site, before. And in calling the number, I went pretty directly to a person after just a couple prompts. Which weirded me out a bit. And the lady was asking some rather odd questions, like, say, what the answer was to my security questions.

Maybe the support page was hacked, too?

I got no idea, but I haven't updated billing information on my account in many years, so...???

Back