Can only go to one LAN this year. Which one?

TheToE!

[H] Brewmaster
Guys, need some help. I want to go to a big LAN this year. It can be anywhere in the country, I don't care. Bring on the suggestions. The bigger the better. I don't give a shit about playing xbox either so the less consoles there the better.

That's pretty much in the lead right now. Just didn't know if there were other one's I should be looking at.

I want to go to one too...I live in DFW and was going to go to quakecon, but I'm kinda disappointed with what I've between hearing from this past years with internet being horrible and no file sharing ...

I want to go to one too...I live in DFW and was going to go to quakecon, but I'm kinda disappointed with what I've between hearing from this past years with internet being horrible and no file sharing ...

Yeah same here. Let me know if you find anything else.

Well I probably will still try quakecon since I probably won't want to spend the money to travel somewhere else...maybe if we can actually get a group of hardforum guys to register seats in the same section it will be alot more fun...

Well I probably will still try quakecon since I probably won't want to spend the money to travel somewhere else...maybe if we can actually get a group of hardforum guys to register seats in the same section it will be alot more fun...

Cool, count me in!

Yeah same here. Let me know if you find anything else.

the internet connection in 2011 was hosted by AT&T and it was blazing! i can't help you with the file sharing bit - it's a gaming conference, so the focus is on gaming. you can torrent all day and night at home. :D

you can torrent all day and night at home. :D

130168024.png

Not all of us...:(

Living in the country is great for everything...but internet...

I been to many LANS (QuakeCon, Intel LANS including PAX, GNWLAN, GeForce LAN and many smaller ones as well) - the best one really is PDXLAN . . .best environment, lots of prizes, lots of hardware vendors there sometimes they give announcements or a first chance to see a new product. I also talk to a ton of gaming hardware industry folks and they all agree PDXLAN is the best one in the US.

Haha dangit, what is the deal with everything I want to go to all being the first week of August?

Siggraph, Lollapalooza, Quakecon... I can't go to any of them that week :(

Back