Can I use Windows 7 build 7600 with me beta key?

Blackstone

2[H]4U
Will Windows 7 build 7600 work with my original Windows 7 beta key? I am currently using 7100 and I want to update.

I thought 7600 was the latest release candidate. Was there a release candidate version after 7100?

I thought 7600 was the latest release candidate. Was there a release candidate version after 7100?

7100 was the only official release candidate. 7600 is RTM and has the final activation algorithms.

Of course, there are numerous builds between 7100 and 7600, and they all take the beta keys just fine. But why would you want to use outdated version?

I don't that is the whole point. But I wasn't planning on buying the final version right away.

How are people running the RTM build? What key are they using. I have no intention of pirating anything I just want to know what the latest test version is.

How are people running the RTM build? What key are they using. I have no intention of pirating anything I just want to know what the latest test version is.

well, some folks have access to legitimate sources, the rest are just not activating it and waiting for keys to pop up on technet. Others are cracking it.

Back