Can i reset my IP to becoming a new user to sites that have blocked my devices, and IP without them ever getting wise?

I can't imagine Google bothers with IP bans. They know IP's change frequently. But they may keep track of the IP and your name together for manual review if they need to. That is, if they suspect a new account is yours and they see it's from the same IP they may re-ban.

I think it's safe to make a new account, but you probably won't be able to make a new account with your name on it though. I read a story about a guy who used to flip cars on eBay and he was banned. Like 12 years later he made a new account and was immediately re-banned. Point is, these companies do track names for a long time.

Just turn off your cable modem for a day or so and when you plug it back in you should have a new public IP. Just google "What's my IP" before and after to verify it changed. You could also call your ISP and ask them to release your DHCP and renew it with something different.
I think the op was into some illegal shit google doesnt bother with bans unless it is illegal shit.

I would just leave this where it is and let the OP figure it out. He obviously did something really bad. When he states things like hes sad, depressed and regretful over it or whatever the exact line was, it simply leaves me to believe he did something very bad or very stupid. Google doesn't just ban you out of thin air for nothing. Just to get direct attention you have to be behaving pretty badly or talking/trading in illegal things. Google users have millions if not billions of accounts. You screwed up big time OP. Just stop whatever you were doing and move on someplace else.

I've had a small handful of google accounts banned. I created a bunch for some mobile games and very rarely logged into them. Over time, of about 20, 3 or 4 got banned. Nothing illegal or even bad being done, just playing the same mobile game on emulators (Nox or BlueStacks mostly). It happens. No idea what the OP might've done, but, y'all are jumping to conclusions based on nothing.

I've had a small handful of google accounts banned. I created a bunch for some mobile games and very rarely logged into them. Over time, of about 20, 3 or 4 got banned. Nothing illegal or even bad being done, just playing the same mobile game on emulators (Nox or BlueStacks mostly). It happens. No idea what the OP might've done, but, y'all are jumping to conclusions based on nothing.
those are not banned those are deleted due to inactivity.

It's a moot point now - if the OP really wanted help, he could have given more details. The first step is admitting to the problem after all ...

Back