Can I put my music in my iPhone in iTunes?

bitibomer

Weaksauce
I just switch from Nexus 5x to iPhone 6, and I wanna put music in it but I don't know how

You'd have to attach the Nexus 5x to the computer (you didn't say if you have a Windows or OSX/macOS based machine) and use iTunes to import the music files directly from the Music folder (if that's where you keep the files) into iTunes itself.

You'd have to attach the Nexus 5x to the computer (you didn't say if you have a Windows or OSX/macOS based machine) and use iTunes to import the music files directly from the Music folder (if that's where you keep the files) into iTunes itself.
i have Windows 10, so i can still do that right?

Yeah, if you have iTunes installed of course. You might have to install the Android USB device drivers to be able to access the files on the Nexus 5x, I don't know for sure since I've never owned/used that device but if you plug it into the Windows 10 machine then use the USB options in Android to make it go into Mass Storage mode then it should be visible in Explorer - once that happens iTunes should be able to see it also to do the import action.

Back