Can I install Snow Leopard, Bootcamp Win7?

thenewrick

Limp Gawd
I have last years Macbook with 10.5.8 MacOS. I'm a n00b with Apple stuff. My idea was to put my small, 80gb Intel G2 SSD in my Macbook. I wanted to be able to run all of the windows programs on my mac also. My idea was to use snow leopard, and bootcamp Win7. Is this a rational idea or what would be easier/more reliable? I heard snow leopard and win7 might be kindve unreliable right now for macs? Anyone out there tried to do this, or got windows games working well on their macbooks? I want to be able to play league of legends in particular.

So snow leopard and boot camp win7 are both running great on macbook? i dont wanna reformat then have everything crashing on me

only issue you'll run into is lack of free space with an 80gig ssd

radical. So i bought the oem windows 7 for system builders, home premium. can i install that on my pc then also use it for bootcamp on my mac? i got a bad feeling i gotta buy it again?

You're bad feeling would be correct you are going to need a second serial for the MacBook, its not like OS X where you can keep using one disc for however many computers you want. (Even though it is against Apple's EULA).

Back