Can I install Snow Leopard, Bootcamp Win7?

thenewrick

Limp Gawd
I have last years Macbook with 10.5.8 MacOS. I'm a n00b with Apple stuff. My idea was to put my small, 80gb Intel G2 SSD in my Macbook. I wanted to be able to run all of the windows programs on my mac also. My idea was to use snow leopard, and bootcamp Win7. Is this a rational idea or what would be easier/more reliable? I heard snow leopard and win7 might be kindve unreliable right now for macs? Anyone out there tried to do this, or got windows games working well on their macbooks? I want to be able to play league of legends in particular.

thenewrick

Limp Gawd
So snow leopard and boot camp win7 are both running great on macbook? i dont wanna reformat then have everything crashing on me

bloo

Limp Gawd
only issue you'll run into is lack of free space with an 80gig ssd

thenewrick

Limp Gawd
radical. So i bought the oem windows 7 for system builders, home premium. can i install that on my pc then also use it for bootcamp on my mac? i got a bad feeling i gotta buy it again?

prodigee

Gawd
You're bad feeling would be correct you are going to need a second serial for the MacBook, its not like OS X where you can keep using one disc for however many computers you want. (Even though it is against Apple's EULA).