Can i flash my fx5200 NU to Ultra?

BitchBreaker

[H]ard|Gawd
I have This card and id like to try and flash it to Ultra speeds, can it be done and what bios do i want? i dont care if i lose the tv out but the dvi and rgb must work normal,ill have the cooling past the "good" point b4 i try the flash,and if the card doesent like the speeds (ill check with a oc to see if it holds at Ultra speeds) can i flash back? and if i bomb the flash all the way and it wont even show vid can i slap my pci card in and reflash to a normal stock bios?

LOL come on guys the card is ONLY a temp untill the 9600xt gets back to me..then it will be replaced with a x800 xt pe or a 9800xt (im having to mod in a nother 250w psu JUST for the high power vid card)

haha well i dont think u can flash it anyways... why dont u just overclock the crap out of it to ultra speeds?

aZn_plyR said:
haha well i dont think u can flash it anyways... why dont u just overclock the crap out of it to ultra speeds?

Yes it can be flashed as i got a lesson in today,it can be set to look like a 5200 ultra and run Ultra speeds with a bios mod that i have allready done,and got ready for the flash.Ill let ya know how it goes :)

Back