Can I convert to Iphone

LatexRat

Limp Gawd
I really want an IPhone, but my mom said she wants me to be a man when I grow up. Can I convert my razr to an IPhone instead?

you can actually, all you need to do is put it into a blender.
Add 2 AA batteries, an old imac mouse and keyboard, and 2 tablespoons of honey.

After blending for 5 minutes pour it into a ziploc bag and put it in the freezer. After 5 minutes you should have a glorious new iphone.

It sounds like you were trying to make a joke, but I need seriousness for this to work. I know they use the honey to make the screen shiny, but cmon!!

I'm a little stumped on one of the details, how long exactly do I need to press down on the blender button.. are those 5 American Minutes? If I use a higher speed, will my applications run faster?

I think australian minutes should do you good.
no, just use good old blend speed and you should be okay
I also read that if you use 2 spoons of peanutbetter you get that nutty 3g network capability too.

Oh I'd love to have the nutty 3g capability at my fingertips. I also read somewhere that IPhone runs OS X, would it be better to blend it in now, or put it on after its done?

i'd put it on after its done if i were you but dont forget when your finished.
Apple is gonna want you to send in your power adaptor, the prongs on it are easy to break i heard. I think you could probably fix that if you put super glue in the blender too.

Damn, I just used all my souper glue on this mornings pancakes. I'll just make some with apple juice and melted lego bits. I'm gonna go start blending! I'm so excited!

I'll take the picture of it with my new IPhone camera! I just figured out how to plug in the blender, wish me luck!

lick the cable beforeyou plug it into the wall so you get better contact with the socket.

Great Success!!!! This has got to be the happiest day of my life. Well this and that whole Canadian gay marriage thing. You are a God sir, and I thank you. I plugged it straight into my usb slot and it detected. The OS X transfer is almost to 200% ! 200% is crazy, I think the nutty g3 network is working!

Well my little sister always gets her way.. and we have to buy chunky for her. But I always chew it up and spit it back into the jar. Smooth as can be. So I used that, I must have not chewed on all the nuts :(

Oh yea i heard there is this new iphone game called TROJAN you should load that, it sounds fun.

LOL, its funny you say that. Thats the first thing I downloaded. It was however disappointing that nothing seemed to happen when I ran it. I'm assuming it just was not designed for my upgraded processor. On a side note, It made my network activity meter go solid. It could be its still loading? How long does it usually take to start?

give it a couple days and well see, i heard it takes a while no ones been able to load the full game yet i think.

Im noticing a few funny things now and again. Like I'm pretty sure the original IPhone only had a touch screen on the front, but mine also works when I touch the back and sides. Maybe including lego parts actually improved some of the functionality?! At the very least, when it warms up, the warm gooey lego smell makes me feel really happy.

Lol. Thats, spam isn't it? Might wanna watch out so you dont get (-)post counted and warned

Back