Can I Borrow Your SpyderX Pro or Xrite i1 Display Pro?

Cecil

Supreme [H]ardness
If anyone has one of those colorimeters and would be willing to ship it to me, I'll pay for the shipping and a few bucks for your time and ship it back within a week of getting it. Just want to do the white balance and color settings on my TV.

Akron, OH 44312

Heatware under Cecil

Last edited:
Maybe you should list your location. People may be hesitant to ship it but may be willing to help you locally...

If anyone has one of those colorimeters and would be willing to ship it to me, I'll pay for the shipping and a few bucks for your time and ship it back within a week of getting it. Just want to do the white balance and color settings on my TV.

Heatware under Cecil
Well you really want to own one since calibration normally changes as time passes so it is recommended to redo it every so often. I surely recommended the xrite over the spyders.

Last edited:
Monitor calibration drifts over time. I re-calibrate every other month. If I wait a few months there is a noticeable difference in the before and after previews. Get an older Spyder 4 or 5 from eBay, even the Spyder Express version and then download DisplayCal for free and use that for calibrating your monitors. I like it better than Spyder's software and even with the Express versions you can calibrate multiple monitors on one system.

Monitor calibration drifts over time. I re-calibrate every other month. If I wait a few months there is a noticeable difference in the before and after previews. Get an older Spyder 4 or 5 from eBay, even the Spyder Express version and then download DisplayCal for free and use that for calibrating your monitors. I like it better than Spyder's software and even with the Express versions you can calibrate multiple monitors on one system.

if your monitor is drifting that frequency is it your monitor or your calibrator that's doing the drifting. :)

You can pick up Spyder5 Pro and Elite for less than $75 bucks on eBay. Just scored a Pro for in the $60's myself.

Back