Can eyefinity open game in fullscreen not on primary monitor?

Limp Gawd
Is it possible with eyefinity to open a game in fullscreen mode that is not your primary monitor?

I am running a lightning 7970 that runs this in my basement gym:

3x1 group for sim racing cockpit (pain in the ass to get in and out of)

1 monitor (which is my primary) in front of my row maching.

1 monitor in front of my trainer bike.

Most of the time when I am down in my basement I just need the monitor in front of my row machine on (even when I am not rowing). It's easy to just sit on the row machine seat and check email, and other things between sets. Or have a movie going just because of the location of the monitor. The problem is I can't get games to open up in fullscreen mode on the 3x1 eyefinity group(because it's not the primary monitor).

Anyway to do this?

Thanks!

I don't think so. I believe the best solution for you would be to setup profile hotkeys that change your primary monitor in CCC. I do this in order to change my group to extended mode, and then switch between my left and center monitor as primary assignment as needed for DCS/Dota, etc.

Ok cool I will look into that, thanks!

[edit] That worked. I set up 3 hotkeys, 1 for each location.

Anyone know if I can default a CCC preset on startup?

Last edited:
Ok cool I will look into that, thanks!

[edit] That worked. I set up 3 hotkeys, 1 for each location.

Anyone know if I can default a CCC preset on startup?

If you want to launch a preset named "Preset 1" you could create a shortcut with the following command line and stick it in your startup folder:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLI.exe" Start Load profilename="Preset 1"

Back