Can Apple Crack China with the iPhone 4?

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Sometimes being fashionably late to the ball is socially acceptable. It would seem so for Apple with its iPhone 4 release in China today. Crowds were present, creating long waiting lines for the coveted iPhone 4 sales.

Yet some say the quick releases of the iPad and iPhone 4 along with the new store openings is a sign that Apple is not only taking China more seriously but also gaining a greater understanding of its massive mobile market.

buddy of mine is in asia now and is able to get the real iphone4 with contract with one of the local store for unlimited everything for 40 dollars u.s money and 100 dollars upfront for it
I am like wtf

buddy of mine is in asia now and is able to get the real iphone4 with contract with one of the local store for unlimited everything for 40 dollars u.s money and 100 dollars upfront for it
I am like wtf
I know, its not like thats a lot of money for them or anything, right?!

No, it's more like if they're pulling down a profit with that, what's the margin over here? Must be absolutely insane.

are the retail price of the iphone 4 lower than the states?
what about cell plan and coverage?

I am paying like 300 dollars for unlimited everything for 4 iphone4 unlimited plans
I cry monthly

I am like wtf
that's not too different from US pricing...

I am like wtf

That was probably an iFone Four

will copycatdroids get to international scene yet or waiting to see if iphone can get business overseas?

I have not gone to a store to check pricing yet since I really don't care but the 16G is roughly 750 USD with no contract. Fairly sure they will also jailbreak it and install apps as well for you.

Back