Can Anyone Recommend a Site to Buy a BF3 Key?

Roman79

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm looking to buy a BF3 (ideally limited edition) key for a friend. The only place I can find that has stock so far is here

Has anyone dealt with these guys? Any popular alternatives?

Thanks!

I have bought a BF2 key from them before.

Didnt have any issues, and my key is still working. So all in all was a good transaction.

I've been using CD Key House for the last year or two without any issue. I always check there first before I buy my games. Have had no issues so far. EA games alone, I've bought FIFA 11, FIFA 12, BC2, and BF3 from them with no issue. All games show up in Origin and launch fine.

I've been using CD Key House for the last year or two without any issue. I always check there first before I buy my games. Have had no issues so far. EA games alone, I've bought FIFA 11, FIFA 12, BC2, and BF3 from them with no issue. All games show up in Origin and launch fine.

Well I game these guys a shot based on your recommendation, and the fact that they were cheaper :D

Thanks!

i bought from a wow key from there before, legit but they spam ur email.

Limited Edition does come with Physical Warfare Pack too but I'm not sure if that site will give you the key for that.

Does anyone know if you can buy the Russian version of BF3 and then purchase the English version of Back to Karkand?

That is what I did, I purchased the Russian key from cdkeybay and than I Purchased the back to karkand key from Origin. It works.

Do those actually work? I thought limited edition keys (and physical warfare) were the pre-order keys. We can still get an overstock or extra physical dvds hidden somewhere, but i'd have thought online keys were easier to control and would have gotten pulled as fast as you can hit 'delete'.

Back