Can a Corsair HX1000 Drive....

Guys,

Can a Corsair HX1000 drive 3 Dell 30" 3007WFP's with (2) Radeon 5970's or (2) GTX 480s?
Resolution would be 2560x1600 for surround gaming.

Thanks,

DC

Monitors are powered by their own power source, so really the two video cards is all you need to worry about.

Yes, the HX1000 can drive both those setups.

My HX1000 has enough for two gtx480, an i7 980x, bluray drive, and five 2tb black hard drives!
I think you'll be fine.

Well looks like I'm stuck with it LOL... I have 3 GTX 480's now and I know it won't power all 3 LOL...ended up ordering the Silverstone 1500W beast. That's ok, I'm gonna keep the Corsair HX1000 - stupid newegg wanted to charge a restocking fee of 15%! After I spent like a billion dollars there.... All I did was open the box to see if everything was there before I realized I was under powered and wanted to do a simple exchange and pay the difference on the Silverstone. Nope...because you opened the box boom immediate restocking charge. Which doesn't make it worth sending back, better to use for another system rather than give up like $35 for no reason. I understand thier policy though... idiots out there doing crap all the time ruin it for the rest of us.

Back