campaign to get newegg to stock the 6150k8md!

Soymilk

[H]ard|Gawd
i really want this board, but nobody's got it in stock. i've contacted foxconn about it, and they said they have them in stock at their fullerton, ca warehouse, and it's up to the vendors to order them. so everyone bombard newegg with a product suggestion for this motherboard here!

http://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/FeedBack/ShallWeCarry.asp

the actual motherboard's full product name is the Foxconn 6150K8MD-8EKRSH. hopefully if they see a lot of people suggesting they stock this product, they'll go and get some :)

(i also e-mailed newegg and asked if i could special order one from foxconn through them and they said no :(, but they pointed me at the suggest a product link)

edit - in case you don't know, the 6150k8md is basically an upgraded 6150k8ma, it has integrated dvi and i forget what else. but dvi! :p please put in a product suggestion even if you dont want the mobo, it takes less than a minute. thanks :)

Submitted! :)

Hopefully they will stock it for you. I know how much it sucks not being able to get somethign you want.

AppaYipYip said:
Submitted! :)
Same here. Let's cross our fingers.

sleepeeg3 said:
Is that the AM2 version of this:
No, the 6150k8MD is also s939 but has many improvements over the 6150K8MA, especially the DVI out. :cool:

thanks guys :)

i'm gonna go post in the amd mobos section to see if people there will do it too :D

Have you tried calling newegg to see if they'll special order one for you?

RazorWind said:
Have you tried calling newegg to see if they'll special order one for you?
well, their email response said they only sell items listed on their site; i doubt that will change if i call them instead :(

Dear Customer:

Thank you for contacting Newegg.

Our marketing and purchasing departments collectively determine all decisions regarding our inventory selection. If you are unable to locate a particular item on our website, and would like to submit a product suggestion to us directly, please click on the link where it says “Or, Click here to make a product suggestion.” Our standards of excellence allow Newegg the ability to provide cutting-edge products at bargain prices. We are experts on delivering the best the world has to offer so we always welcome your ideas.

In addition, we are sorry but we only sell what are listed at our website.

Thanks for your understanding.

Thank you,
Bruno Guo

Suggestion submitted.

Great looking motherboard, 3 pci slots and matx? Methinks this may have a home in my htpc. Wonder if it has pins for a tv-out bracket (?)

edit: hmm, the pics in that review show only 2 pci slots, still an interesting mobo imho...

Back