Calling Out ZoomZoomZoom

Sunin

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - August 2008
Your hovering in my Rear view... and I don't think you can overtake me!!!

Try if you can!

Hehehe My first calling out! :p Its been fun seeing you hovering behind me as we blow by people... but I think it is time for me to leave you in my dust!!!

/me pulls up a seat to watch the throwdown.

Side by side badge comparison:

Am I seeing the start of wet towels battle ??

Nah... I've got my quad coming online hopefully tonight or tomorrow at the latest. Its built, just need to swap vid card and install the HD and install os, Linux, VM's, etc... Hopefully a 4k PPD box, which will double my production!! I also need to figure out how to setup remote access to my boxes... I lost a lot of points last week by having a machine crap out 3 times... and once this week.

My Artillery:
PS3
P4 with 1950
E6600 @3.4ghz
Q6600 @3.1ghz

~ 7.5-8k PPD and I'm contemplating building another Q6600 with the Abit-P35-E at $60 it makes it tempting.

Oh man had severl WU turned in late last night I've pulled to an early lead of some 1500 points! Starts cracking the wipe on my ponies... get a move on!

Looks over his shoulder wondering where ZoomZoomZoom is... Sees nothing but dust :)

Is that another towel reference? :D

No that is me typing too damn fast :p wipe = whip! :p Damn he gained to within 8 points... sheesh.. I need to get that quad up tonight!!!

Update: Pulling away again by about 260 points.. woot

My stuff just arrived I'm ready to put a quad up tonight at 3.1ghz with linux and dual VMs :) Assuming I can follow Tiger's guide :)

This morning I pulled out my Sniper Rifle and shot ZoomZoomZoom by completing the configuration of a Q6600 with Dual Linux VMs which is now producing 4100PPD.

That more than double my production that I used to have with the 2.2k E6600, 900 PS3, and 800 P4 w/ATI Total previous was 3.8-3.9k PPD, I'm now at 7.9k-8k PPD!!

Sorry ZoomZoomZoom its been fun but I had to bust out the big gun!

A second assualt riffle is due to be installed next week! Wahaha.

I keep wondering when that will bleed over the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. :p

Always bring your towel!!!

letowele.jpg

Fricken SMP clients are crapping out on me especially on my main machine, I've been stuck on one WU for 3 days, always freezes, I downloaded a new one and that froze, ahh!!!

Read the SMP issues thread... it seems to be tied to network settings

This is what I get for not checking the forums for a couple days. I get called out miss it.

I'm coming to get ya. PS3 online as of yesterday. New rig (e8400) online as of this evening.

My production was low for a couple days as my old desktop died and a work machine had to actually do some computing for work.

My desktop SMP client keeps crapping out so my production has been not so great for the last two days not to mention I lost 2 cores folding :-/

This is what I get for not checking the forums for a couple days. I get called out miss it.

I'm coming to get ya. PS3 online as of yesterday. New rig (e8400) online as of this evening.

My production was low for a couple days as my old desktop died and a work machine had to actually do some computing for work.

Ah he lives!!! I figured I scared you off too much muscle and all...

Ah he lives!!! I figured I scared you off too much muscle and all...

You had a 6k day yesterday and I had a 2k day, but I do not give up easily.

Even if I have to borg our entire datacenter at work, I will catch you. (They may not be C2Qs, but there are 80 of them)

LOL wait until I have some 15k days coming up in about a week or so :)

Back