Calling out God of Death!

fenderltd

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - July 2007
You keep passing me, I pass you back, I pass you etc. You are putting out more points than I think but I am going to do some tweaks this weekend. Are you down for a one week points race run? Saturday April 14th till Saturday April 21st. Let me know if you are up for it. We are also both right around Dallas so it makes for a nice friendly Dallas race!

Our Comparison http://www.hardfolding.com/index.php?go=1011&tnum=33&id=166014&id1=187350

Bring it Marty:D and no folding under his name either marty you big cheater else I will have to talk to my buddy FLECOM, do you know him?:eek:

Bring it Marty:D and no folding under his name either marty you big cheater else I will have to talk to my buddy FLECOM, do you know him?:eek:

yep, one giant pussy there! Biggest pussy I ever did see :eek:

Both of you guys are gonna run me over in about 4 weeks!

Nice points output!

Ya'll are producing some good numbers!

Where are you God of Death, the race would start in 2 hours 53 mins!
Thanks for the compliment, I am trying to really get involved with the folding community here @ [H]

Even if he hasn't replied back, I'm still on his side and I'm rooting for him and therefore I'll be monitoring the race for a week and declare the winner at the end of it.

One little niche is that since Death probably isn't aware of this and if this race is to be concluded, there should be a little lee-way as to the fact that there shouldn't be any more borging in either one for a week.

Any objection?

Oh hell, who cares... My money's on Death :D like everybody else here, I'm starting to feel sorry for the OP.

lol, i had to shutdown the farm due to the bad weather yesterday. i finally got it up and running again.

ok, i accept. consider my delay a head start for fenderltd.

brb, gunna dig a grave for fenderltd.:D

Dig, dig, dig... Whoo I love Death...Well of course 6 feet under ;)

hey Death :) Yes, the weather was very bad yesterday for you and I. Glad to see you got the farm back up, I knew something was wrong looking at your stats. Anyway, I look forward to our little race and thanks for the head start, by the way I am being under-dogged!!! I am going to need it! I think your name is more hardcore than mine so people are bet on you:p :p Good Luck & Glad to know you are ok after the nasty storms last night!

hey Death :) Yes, the weather was very bad yesterday for you and I. Glad to see you got the farm back up, I knew something was wrong looking at your stats. Anyway, I look forward to our little race and thanks for the head start, by the way I am being under-dogged!!! I am going to need it! I think your name is more hardcore than mine so people are bet on you:p :p Good Luck & Glad to know you are ok after the nasty storms last night!

hhhhmmmm.....i can't help but feel that you might have something up your sleeve or else you wouldn't have called me out o_O

I called you out just for fun. Like the last 2 weeks we have been passing one another so I was in a good mood on Friday and just felt like having some fun :)

I called you out just for fun. Like the last 2 weeks we have been passing one another so I was in a good mood on Friday and just felt like having some fun :)

Note the day when you were in a good mood - Friday the 13th...

I somehow doubt that you were calling out Death on a Friday 13th... You are up to something... Probably I've been watching deathtrap way too often.

I had a great day on Friday, just in a great mood was up for a little fun, honestly!

God_Of_Death passed me like a I wasn't moving.....I turned around..he was gone...no reach around nothing...

God_Of_Death passed me like a I wasn't moving.....I turned around..he was gone...no reach around nothing...

That's how he does it, just one day he's passed you out of no where. I had a nice head start lead on him and he is RIGHT ON MY TAIL!!

Don't just look behind your ass but look in your rear mirror as well as I'm coming to your tail :D

Don't just look behind your ass but look in your rear mirror as well as I'm coming to your tail :D

Just wave as you go by....I got nothing available to hold you off....:)
Fold on brother...

If god looses here I will have no faith left...

:)confused: )

:D

I don't think I have ever had this much losing @ something in my life!!!!

After the race, I will post all specs for the boxes I have. A lot of BS boxes though barely good enough to run NotePad!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Xilikon ----

you are putting out a bunch of points!

I haven't seen anyone put out like that since my girlfriend in Junior High School!

;)

Hey Xilikon ----

you are putting out a bunch of points!

I haven't seen anyone put out like that since my girlfriend in Junior High School!

;)

3 C2D computers with SMP make wonders ;)

1 C2D running Ubuntu 64 with SMP client, putting almost 2000 ppd (specs in sig).

I also borrowed a HP laptop with a T7200 doing 18 mins / frame for almost 1200 ppd off my head. Then there is a C2D E6300 at work on the bench crunching SMP while waiting to get picked for a future project. I also have a few computers like my work computer, the 2 old laptops and my firewall doing folding, for about 500-600 ppd together with regular clients. I almost forgot also 8 computers at a organization I do tech support for a while, putting measly ppd as they aren't 24/7 and running Celly 2.4.

I can say that with a few C2D machines, it's easy to break the 5000 ppd mark.

you know your farm is old when 3 C2D machines can put out more than your entire farm of 14 single core pc's :(

*looks at farm*

I got it back....I just passed you.. if even only for a brief second..:)

Although, since we have the exact same amount of points right now....I don't know how I did it :)

Consider this as a little dance before I continue forward :p

I will have 2-3 new WU coming within the next hour.

you know your farm is old when 3 C2D machines can put out more than your entire farm of 14 single core pc's :(

*looks at farm*

I agree, the C2D PPD results gave me the urge to kick my media/file server running a A64 3000+ in favor of a 2nd C2D then use the A64 for my firewall.

21 More C2D coming this week.. Now if only they would put out a non beta stable SMP client that I can use in the field :/

Oh well also have a Dual Quad server coming that will probably have to have some "burn in" time :)

someone *looks at fenderltd* sold their sold to the devil to beat me ;)

i knew you had something up your sleeve. out of nowhere you are getting +4k ppd which is a huge jump from your average.

you may win this round but the war is far from over ;)

indeed, the bell will toll for thee ;)

Death, if only you knew how much work it took to get all these damn low PPD boxes going!!! I wondered if it was even worth it @ one point... I have few SMP machines, but like I said, most of these machines are VERY old and barely able to run notepad. I wish I had more money to build C2D boxes but I don't :( It was an adventure getting these boxes set up etc. My office @ work has 7 of these boxes in it. You bet... It's like 130 degrees in my office! It feels good though, to get dedicated to something like this Folding for a Cure. I hope Stanford finds a cure for cancer, as my father passed away from cancer. Sometime, we will meet up for a beer if you would like, and talk about how we are going to take over Flecom & Mary. I mean Marty* Later Death!

Interesting to know that only one or two boxes could do 5k PPD, quite neat I'll say. I suppose this is when I'm suppose to say get prepared to be screwed so hard this summer ;) I'll have around 20-30k PPD if my plan doesn't falls apart ;) I doubt it but there's always the possibility.

Death, if only you knew how much work it took to get all these damn low PPD boxes going!!! I wondered if it was even worth it @ one point... I have few SMP machines, but like I said, most of these machines are VERY old and barely able to run notepad. I wish I had more money to build C2D boxes but I don't :( It was an adventure getting these boxes set up etc. My office @ work has 7 of these boxes in it. You bet... It's like 130 degrees in my office! It feels good though, to get dedicated to something like this Folding for a Cure. I hope Stanford finds a cure for cancer, as my father passed away from cancer. Sometime, we will meet up for a beer if you would like, and talk about how we are going to take over Flecom & Mary. I mean Marty* Later Death!

i can imagine the hard work you must have put in to get to where you are now :) and i think most of us do sacrafice a lot for F@H and similar projects. thanks for making it a little fun though. i was getting bored of seeing people in my rear view mirror :D

Interesting to know that only one or two boxes could do 5k PPD, quite neat I'll say. I suppose this is when I'm suppose to say get prepared to be screwed so hard this summer ;) I'll have around 20-30k PPD if my plan doesn't falls apart ;) I doubt it but there's always the possibility.

yea, saw your thread.:eek:

Back