Calling for a united [H] GPU support

• Thread starter Deleted member 88227
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 88227

We need major help in PrimeGrid for the Pentathlon (Distributed Computing Championship). If you're running AMD or Nvidia GPUs they can make helluva lot of points in this project and we're lacking badly.

The project web site is www.primegrid.com. Team name is: [H]ard|OCP

Make sure you select to run ONLY the PPS Sieve takes for CUDA (Nvidia) or OpenCL (AMD).

upload_2018-5-13_0-22-2.png

Overall we are in 4th place though.
upload_2018-5-13_0-22-36.png

Link to the championship stats.
https://www.seti-germany.de/boinc_pentathlon/statistiken/pentathlon.php

This event ends on the 18th. So we just need a few days worth of your GPU.

We need major help in PrimeGrid for the Pentathlon (Distributed Computing Championship). If you're running AMD or Nvidia GPUs they can make helluva lot of points in this project and we're lacking badly.

The project web site is www.primegrid.com. Team name is: [H]ard|OCP

Make sure you select to run ONLY the PPS Sieve takes for CUDA (Nvidia) or OpenCL (AMD).

Overall we are in 4th place though.

Link to the championship stats.
https://www.seti-germany.de/boinc_pentathlon/statistiken/pentathlon.php

This event ends on the 18th. So we just need a few days worth of your GPU.

How do I get the software to use my GPU? It's only using my CPU.

How do I get the software to use my GPU? It's only using my CPU.

For anyone else having issues, one of the most common reasons for GPU compute not to work is missing OpenCL drivers. The Spring/Fall Win10 updates are notorious for removing them, forcing a manual reinstall afterwards.

For anyone else having issues, one of the most common reasons for GPU compute not to work is missing OpenCL drivers. The Spring/Fall Win10 updates are notorious for removing them, forcing a manual reinstall afterwards.
THANK YOU.

I will try and join tonight after work. I have a 290x and a 980ti I can run.

Back