Call of Starseed Now Part Of Vive Content Bundle

Hmm so you get that bundle only if you buy from the Vive.com store and not a retail store? I can't seem to find that out since I am planning to get one locally at a microcenter store. :)

I know the local MS store I got my vive from had it's own bundle... Granted, for some reason we have to wait 10 days before they send codes...

Locally to my neck of the woods, Microcenter and the Microsoft store carry the Vive. I've been avoiding both places to avoid further temptation. Damn - washer, dryer - why are you on the fritz? Don't think my wife would be cool me or my kids using the Vive while she hand washes our clothes.

I think you are supposed to get the promo from any retailer.

I ordered a Vive from Newegg a couple days ago and for some reason the promo didn't show up. Contacted support and they are giving me the run around, saying the original promo is out of stock and the new promo can't be added for some reason, but they promised me a code when it's back "in stock".

Do we have a Newegg rep in the forums? I contacted support a second time when the promo showed in stock and I got the same run around.

Just bought the Vive today at Microcenter. They didn't know if I was going to get the new or old bundle they thought it would be the old one, but I just entered the code now and it's the new one. :)

Back