Call of Duty: WWII

Its always fucked when Treyarch doesn't do the games, hence why I usually only buy a COD every other year lol.

You mean every third year right? There is Infinity Ward, Sledgehammer, and Treyarch. Each COD since Black Ops 3 I believe has been in development for 3 years each.

Last edited:
You mean every third year right? There is Infinity War, Sledgehammer, and Treyarch. Each COD since Black Ops 3 I believe has been in development for 3 years each.

It was the 2, then somewhere in the mix Sledgehammer got in there if I'm not mistaken. I really quit paying attention after BLOPSII. I played BLOPSIII for about 2 weeks and was like fk'it.

I was looking forward to this until I heard that there is no grand scale battles?...only 6 v 6?...please tell me thats not true. Would love a 64 person normandy landing scenario.

I was looking forward to this until I heard that there is no grand scale battles?...only 6 v 6?...please tell me thats not true. Would love a 64 person normandy landing scenario.

The small maps and number of players is the only thing I really didn't like about this game. Make Call of Duty Great Again!

Here are the Call of Duty: WW2 system requirements (minimum)
  • CPU: Intel Core i3 3225 or equivalent
  • CPU SPEED: Info
  • RAM: 8 GB
  • VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 @ 2 GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 @ 2GB or better
  • SOUND CARD: Yes
  • FREE DISK SPACE: 25 GB
Call of Duty: WW2 Recommended Requirements
  • CPU: Intel Core i5-2400 / AMD Ryzen R5 1600X
  • CPU SPEED: Info
  • RAM: 12 GB
  • VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / GTX 1060 @ 6GB or AMD Radeon R9 390 / AMD RX 580
  • SOUND CARD: Yes
  • FREE DISK SPACE: 25 GB

Preload is up for both Multiplayer and for Single player. I didn't know both were separate downloads untill someone said something on steam.

I’m holding out to pick it up on the Xbox One X next week.

It’s amazing that till this day they haven’t gone over any changes or improvements there will be in the Xbox one x. Must be some sort of crazy PlayStation deal.

Normally they’d be going nuts for months before about how much better it’d be on the new ms powerhouse

I had this game in my library since April this game and Destiny are my goto games for the next few months.

The system requirements show 90GB space required. Even with both SP and MP downloads, that's huge. What does this game have that requires that much space?

The system requirements show 90GB space required. Even with both SP and MP downloads, that's huge. What does this game have that requires that much space?
All the preloaded dlc from the season pass that they are going to charge you an extra 50 bucks for!

4K textures and all those maps are what you are downloading and the animations. I wouldn't complain unless it gets in the 200 GB territory.

4K textures and all those maps are what you are downloading and the animations. I wouldn't complain unless it gets in the 200 GB territory.

I have no problem with large install size. But I'm not running at 4K, so hopefully we'll have the ability to disable 4K content. I think Shadow of War had a similar option.

You guys think this game will be worth it? The multiplayer beta was....meh..... I do love single player games with great stories though.....

You guys think this game will be worth it? The multiplayer beta was....meh..... I do love single player games with great stories though.....

The multiplayer will be great.

I havent bought a COD game for single player in several years. I havent even started a campaign mode for 2-3 years of COD"s lol.

I go straight to multiplayer.

I actually really enjoyed the MP beta. I do wish the maps were larger and player count higher but I’ll enjoy it either way. I have it pre ordered and preloaded. Just need to wait for it to unlock now.

I actually really enjoyed the MP beta. I do wish the maps were larger and player count higher but I’ll enjoy it either way. I have it pre ordered and preloaded. Just need to wait for it to unlock now.

I guess i have too many hours of BF4 and BF1 in me. The MP beta felt so.....COD like. That's the best way I can describe it. So many people running with sniper rifles firing at the hip, jumping & shooting, etc. It just felt too easy and one sided I guess. I probably should give it more time before I pass judgement.

I am one of the few left old-school dudes that plays COD games for the campaigns. I haven't bought a COD game at launch since Modern Warfare 2, but I preordered this one because I have for years been dreaming of having a true next-gen World War 2 experience. I am excited to play this one, and I will likely never touch the multiplayer but the SP is definitely why I am buying this one.

I guess i have too many hours of BF4 and BF1 in me. The MP beta felt so.....COD like. That's the best way I can describe it. So many people running with sniper rifles firing at the hip, jumping & shooting, etc. It just felt too easy and one sided I guess. I probably should give it more time before I pass judgement.

COD feeling like COD isn’t a bad thing. That’s why it’s called COD and not BF4 or BF1. I have all three and I’d hate to want to play a COD game and have it load Battlefield. I’d hate to want to play Battlefield and have it load COD also.

I made about 15 Steam friends from this game =) Mainly from around the world I mean how many people play COD in India.

So this is a WW2 game with multiplayer running on a 2017 game engine.

I expect and want;

- 256 players in multiplayer
- Gigantic Normandy map
- Airplanes to fly, tanks to drive, Navy ships to control
- Realistic weather system, with dense fog, rain, night and day changes. Missiles shot through the fog and see the air move apart
- Far view distance to see miles across the map with detail foliage and structures still seen, that don't only pip into view as you walk closer, hit always seen in great detail
- Commanders for the Allies and Axis.

Why can't we get this type of game today ?

I expect and want;

- Gigantic Normandy map
- Realistic weather system, with dense fog, rain, night and day changes. Missiles shot through the fog and see the air move apart
- Far view distance to see miles across the map with detail foliage and structures still seen, that don't only pip into view as you walk closer, hit always seen in great detail

from 2001?
https://www.wwiionline.com/

cant quote on the graphics :D, but apparently its hard to get 256 people who want to PTFO in a single server at a time. 64 player servers are bad enough.

I expect and want;

- Gigantic Normandy map

Too expensive to make I'm thinking. Its all about how much a publisher can make in the shortest amount of time these days. Notice how I said publisher and not the game developer themselves?

Thinking back ten years ago, or 15yrs ago, so let's say it's 2002 and you asked me what a WW2 multiplayer shooter would be like in the year 2017, it would be what I just described above.

But sad, fifteen years later games really haven't evolved as much as I hoped. They look better of course but the gameplay is not grander, not higher, not true war massive scale with troops and vehicles, and huge open world maps with amazing graphics.

Maybe we need A.I. to start creating games, and not EA desk jockeys

Well, pre-loaded and READY TO DIE!! If anyone needs friends, message me. I have a Ventrilo server with a couple buddies that also bought the game.

how fast will this die out on PC?...4 weeks?...I remember the good ole days when a new Call of Duty game meant something

how fast will this die out on PC?...4 weeks?...I remember the good ole days when a new Call of Duty game meant something

That’s why I’m picking this up on my Xbox One x next week. Console’s are amazing for COD, it’ll be populated for over a year easily until the next COD comes out. And they’ve perfected the shooting/aiming mechanism for console game pads, no other FPS shooter on console feels as good/fluid. There is ALWAYS people on and I love the cod series for just popping in quickly and getting a game or two in before heading out.

First 15 Minutes of Call of Duty: WW2 Single-Player Campaign (Captured in 4K)

First 15 Minutes of Call of Duty: WW2 Nazi Zombies Mode (Captured in 4K)

First 15 Minutes of Call of Duty: WW2 Single-Player Campaign (Captured in 4K)

First 15 Minutes of Call of Duty: WW2 Nazi Zombies Mode (Captured in 4K)

Graphics look really good. Gameplay looks like run of the mill COD. Not necessarily a bad thing, I’ve just personally experienced it so many times in the past that I have no desire to do it again. Good luck to those playing tonight/tomorrow. Have fun!

the single player assault on the beach looks exactly like the beginning of Medal of Honor: Allied Assault

I'm staying up all night despite finishing Destiny 2 today in hope this game will give me something to chew one since I had it preorderd since April.

Games are live at 12:00 eastern spending the past 22 minutes updating and unpacking them.

lol Matchmaking is broken currently it won't search for other player you can play single player and bot if you want :p
Game looks super slick though....

It's like 34 gigs or something for MP and 23 for like Single Player just going by memory.

Call_of_Duty_WWII_Screenshot_2017.11.03_-_00.36.31.71.png

This is what everyone is seeing not sure on PS4 and X-BOX

Back