Call of Duty: WWII

Not everything has to be a realistic sim like experience dude.^^

BF/COD can be fun in a more light hearted way. Nothing wrong with liking both.

Well people don't complain about stiff animation csgo
Like its going out of style seems whenever a good Cod comes out nobody has the system specs to run it.

What a bunch of censored sjw bullshit. I guess I had my hopes too high for a WW2 game in this age to be A. Historically accurate & B. To be uncensored. I'm sure it will sell millions. I guess its OK to show peoples limbs getting blown off & being immolated but heaven forbid we show a Swastika.

Censoring History should be illegal. Will not be buying this game now.

Last edited:
Because EA now is exclusively the trend right....and the most profitable one at that. Better not look at PC BF1 population numbers which are pretty abysmal a mere 5 months after release. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You say that about every iteration of CoD, and then very quickly moan about the $DLC gouging and lack of players. This will be no different, if Activison can fuck up MW Remastered which literally all they had to do was update the graphics, you can be sure they will do the same for a CoD game set in WWII.

Man you're not kidding. I can't believe there's only like 600 people in the world playing BF1 online on the PC. There's just a handful of populated servers and then just a few with decent ping on the west coast. Total bummer. I still pray for the days of BF42 where there were like 100 servers to choose from. Just remake that game with updated graphics please. BF1 is fun but nowhere near the fun BF42 was 15 years ago (lack of vehicles etc.).

They need a remake/redo of BF2142. That game as awesome as well with Titans and all.

First CoD beta on PC since MW1! Maybe it has finally penetrated the thick skulls of Activision suits that they have just about completely eviscerated all brand loyalty on the PC platform.

They can't just do a goddamn WW2 game and leave it alone. They have to fuck with it and go all PC and cater to all the little kids with putting red dot sights and shit in. The weapons demo also showed the trench shotgun holding 10 shells in the mag tube as well as the Mauser Kar98k with an external 10 round removable magazine. Wtf?

i like how they took swastikas out of a WW2 game. gotta cater to all the easily offended people in this world we live in.

Will 100% be picking this one up for the brand new Xbox One X when it comes out, bastards still haven't mentioned a word of how it'll run on the xbox one x yet. Probably a PSN/playstation deal going on!

Either way, excited as shit, one of my buddies hooked me up with a private beta key, about to play right now on my ps4 pro :) :) :)

i like how they took swastikas out of a WW2 game. gotta cater to all the easily offended people in this world we live in.

More likely to be a multi-national distribution scheme. They don't have to produce a specific version for countries like Germany where the symbol out outlawed (yaya I know there are personal exclusions)

Cheaper to make one crappy version...to rule them all...ad infinatum to ad nausuem...

Yeah its pretty lame, we all know Hitler turned it into a symbol for evil, But its history, deal with reality. It really takes the immersion factor way down.

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
Call of Duty: WWII will get a PC beta on September 29, and you won't have to preorder to get access – anyone can jump aboard...it'll run for a whole weekend before wrapping up on October 2, and it'll take place on Steam

I always only get COD on my consoles because its far more popular and played on there but i will definitely try it out on pc. Saw this news on my twitter feed today (y)

Call of Duty: WWII will get a PC beta on September 29, and you won't have to preorder to get access – anyone can jump aboard...it'll run for a whole weekend before wrapping up on October 2, and it'll take place on Steam

Thanks for the heads up

damn it's on the weekend I suppose alot of people will judge the game it helped COD BLOPS III to have a open beta.

damn it's on the weekend I suppose alot of people will judge the game it helped COD BLOPS III to have a open beta.

at this point CoD and Battlefield are critic and demo-proof...the fan base is already built in too deep and no demo is going to sway people either way...

"In an E3 interview with Eurogamer, Sledgehammer Games co-founder Michael Condrey told me swastikas will appear in Call of Duty: WW2's campaign, but won't be present in multiplayer."

Source: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...all-of-duty-ww2-swastikas-and-female-soldiers
I guess it's just to curb people trolling. It's CoD though so swastikas or not, the kiddies are going to running around yelling Hiel Hitler and dropping N bombs and whatever else they do. Can't stop the stupid.

Female fighters and they covered up the swastikas in game.

What the fuck are you talking about? The swastikas are only not shown in multiplayer but are shown in single player. I am pretty sure Day of Defeat doesn't have swastikas either and that's exclusively MP and nobody bitched about that. Females did die during World War 2; "During World War II, approximately 400,000 U.S. women served with the armed forces and more than 460 — some sources say the figure is closer to 543 — lost their lives as a result of the war, including 16 from enemy fire."

Maybe they weren't in a direct combat role, but if you are going to include women in a shooter what else are you going to put them in? Btw, plenty of black Americans died in combat during World War 2. Not as many as white but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be included as well. I fucking hate political correctness, and I especially fucking hate SJWs but let's not get carried away here. We should show a little more respect to the fact that men and women of all colors gave their lives in the wars... let's not drag their memory down to a SJW argument about a fucking video game. If you want to fight against political correctness (which I do), this isn't the way to do it.

Last edited:
Does multiplayer still not have vehicles in CoD ? So no Tanks, no jeeps, no planes ? So this version of WW2 was only fought on foot by soldiers ? That would've made the war last decades, without tanks + planes.

Would love to see HUGE maps, that cover like half of Germany with 128 vs 128 players, with all sorts of vehicles and way point objectives.

Does multiplayer still not have vehicles in CoD ? So no Tanks, no jeeps, no planes ? So this version of WW2 was only fought on foot by soldiers ? That would've made the war last decades, without tanks + planes.

Would love to see HUGE maps, that cover like half of Germany with 128 vs 128 players, with all sorts of vehicles and way point objectives.
Why would they put the effort in doing something different when the same formula consistently pulls in plebeians every single year?

Why would they put the effort in doing something different when the same formula consistently pulls in plebeians every single year?

And that's why I haven't touched a CoD game in years. Last one I played was long ago, when it was still a WW2 single player game, maybe CoD2?

The CoD / MW series is the Nickelback of video games.

I'm pretty sure it won't have dedicated servers I mean they ALWAYS say they will but they never do.
Infinite Warfare lasted a good 4 months on steam BLOPS III is going strong more so than any recent COD game released in the past 5 years.

soo....anyone know about dedicated servers?

I think its the same as the other games with matchmaking instead this time in the lobby instead of staring at peoples names you get to run around as a character and show off your ww2 toon or something.

I have no problem with matchmaking that takes you to servers, BLOPSII was my favorite, but I have the most hours with BLOPS, and pure dedicated servers.

As far as being a pleb, yeah, don't really care, I used to be anti COD and a pure BF player until the new generation of gamers came up. Nobody plays objectives in BF games anymore, like they used to in BF2.

Thanks for the heads-up.

The 14 Gig Steam download came in at full bandwidth so I'm ready for Friday.
I suspect I'll hold off buying until the game and seasons pass are half price, like I did for Infinite Warfare.

Yeah I'm all pre-loaded. It will take a fantastic beta experience to convince me to buy this one. Black Ops 3 was a disappointment in regards to player longevity. I've never seen a game drop off like that.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Yeah I'm all pre-loaded. It will take a fantastic beta experience to convince me to buy this one. Black Ops 3 was a disappointment in regards to player longevity. I've never seen a game drop off like that.

No one asked for Titanfall lite, hence the quick failure, and hence the last fail, and hence, oh wait, no more jet packs :) I'm locked and loaded.

I had a blast playing BLOPS 3 the game was active for about 2 years then it dropped off.
I don't think this game will do any better really I mean a new game comes out every year even though they are x10 better than CSGO.

Back