Call of Duty: WWII

I would only buy this game for the single player WW2 campaign, and never touch the team death match crap, which is so dated like something from the 1990's.

But is the single player as exciting and pull you in like the original games did ?

Back to multiplayer, why can't they copy the Battlefield formula ? If it's a world war, you need vehicles, like tanks, fighter planes, and bombers, played on giant maps. Don't know why they don't to that ?

I would only buy this game for the single player WW2 campaign, and never touch the team death match crap, which is so dated like something from the 1990's.

But is the single player as exciting and pull you in like the original games did ?

Back to multiplayer, why can't they copy the Battlefield formula ? If it's a world war, you need vehicles, like tanks, fighter planes, and bombers, played on giant maps. Don't know why they don't to that ?

Oh, you mean BF1942?

Yeah, that was a great game.

Honestly I'm glad they didn't copy battlefield. COD is COD... it's not ashamed, and unlike BF1 it's not confused either. BF1 felt like a mashup of COD and traditional battlefield gameplay, taking the most awkward and frustrating elements from both.

This is the first COD game I've bought since Black Ops, and I have to say I enjoy it more than I did BO. Not as good as my memories of COD4, but easily one of the better multiplayer FPS games I've played in a few years.

LOL on top of that the quick scope snipers are super annoying because they know all the spawn spots ect..

Well, I got this game for the Xbox One as well as the PC (mainly due to the PC having no one playing), and all I have to say is that anyone who denies there's no aim assist for snipers is delusional. I'm sorry, quick scoping isn't skill, it's an abuse of the aim assist given to controllers.

I tried the KAR98K without aim assist and the Lee Enfield with aim assist enabled on the Xbox.

Kar98k (supposedly with no aim assist)

Hit ratio: 44%
Head Shot Ratio: 13%

Lee Enfield (with aim assist on)

Head Shot Ratio: 42%

These numbers are all way too high (with the exception of the kar's head shot ratio) for my skill with a controller. Yet on the PC, I have a much higher KDR and lower hit ratio. Even if you turn off aim assist, the game is still helping you get hits, in my opinion.

Guys,

Anyone else not seeing anybody AT ALL in HQ on Xbox One X ??

Still have yet to see any players running around??? just an xbox server issue now or what?

Well, I got this game for the Xbox One as well as the PC (mainly due to the PC having no one playing), and all I have to say is that anyone who denies there's no aim assist for snipers is delusional. I'm sorry, quick scoping isn't skill, it's an abuse of the aim assist given to controllers.

I tried the KAR98K without aim assist and the Lee Enfield with aim assist enabled on the Xbox.

Kar98k (supposedly with no aim assist)

Head Shot Ratio: 13%

Lee Enfield (with aim assist on)

Head Shot Ratio: 42%

These numbers are all way too high (with the exception of the kar's head shot ratio) for my skill with a controller. Yet on the PC, I have a much higher KDR and lower hit ratio. Even if you turn off aim assist, the game is still helping you get hits, in my opinion.

No one playing on PC? I've been playing alot on PC and never wait to get into a game. Not hc either.

No one playing on PC? I've been playing alot on PC and never wait to get into a game. Not hc either.

The only thing populated on PC is TDM and Domination from what I see. The daily challenges often require something like SND, and if I get into a game of that, half the players seem to be very laggy. On the Xbox, there's always 50 games to search for, no matter the mode (excluding HQ).

I really don't get why they don't allow the price to drop more on this thing. I'd be willing to give it a go, but it always amazes me how high in price Activision keeps these games even a year after release.

I really don't get why they don't allow the price to drop more on this thing. I'd be willing to give it a go, but it always amazes me how high in price Activision keeps these games even a year after release.

There should be no surprise by now since the OG COD is still $20! Good ol' capitalism! o_O

So, the Winter supply drops are with us now. The new patch has made this game far more worthless than it previously was.

HUmyvjK.png

At least before, you didn't get these stupid 10 credits, which are fewer credits than you'd get with duplicates. Oh, and out of 35+ Winter Drops, I only have 16 unique items. And there are 61 new items total. By just basic math, the odds of getting 1 duplicate are about 11.5%, and getting two are about 1%. This is just ridiculous grinding, and I'm sick to death of only EA being blamed for the stupid microtransactions. You can get the 5 new weapons via daily challenges, provided you play 50 rounds each, which is about 10 hours of playtime, but the items locked behind supply drops are just going to be unobtainable for the most part unless you buy extra drops.

Yeah this game is over with playerbase has totally sunk I think ti's due to the of excitement to keep the player returning.
You have more people playing Dirty Bomb then this game which is alot more fun if you ask me.

1,057 In-Game

Yeah this game is over with playerbase has totally sunk I think ti's due to the of excitement to keep the player returning.
You have more people playing Dirty Bomb then this game which is alot more fun if you ask me.

1,057 In-Game

More players in BO3

Even at 13000 how the hell? I thought this game sold millions of copies? Mostly console I guess.

Just not feeling this game. I bought a copy for my new xboxX but It just sits there and I have no will to play it. A)It just feels underwhelming, B) I hate not using a mouse and keyboard, and C) I hate games which feature epic vistas yet offer gameplay which makes you feel as though you're in a constant rush mandated by the game. I'm a graphics whore, I want to soak in the sights and sounds of the WW2 experience, I want to be slow, deliberate, and tactical.

I'd enjoy it more on pc because of mouse and keyboard support. Aiming a controller with your thumb will always be an inferior, miserable experience to me. I want to use my reflexes to instantly target, not fumble the fuck around with my thumb or turn on assist and have the game take away the pleasure of doing something well on your own.

Fucks me up that the Xbox has had keyboard and mouse support for a long time, but damned if any devs including MS will take advantage of it. As far as I'm concerned console have nearly gutted pc gaming, gaming in general sucks imo.

I had more fun with Battlefield one the colors were better everything was good except the maps in the both games some of the Battlefield one maps were ok.

Call of Duty: WWII (PC Physical Key Code) $20 + Free Shipping
6729435.jpg

Newegg has Call of Duty: WWII (PC Physical Key Code) on sale for $49.99 - $30 with promo code NEFPSDA30 = $19.99. Shipping is free

I finally got around to playing the game. I played through the first 4 SP missions and now the game won't load and keeps prompting me to start in safe mode for a half second and then crashes to desktop. WTF?

Back