Call of Duty WWII Vanguard

Finished the Game, Great game but over half of it was cinematics.... did not much care for that part... it is a great throw back to the way COD used to be.
AMEN. One of my main complaints for current games is the amount of cinematics that takes away from actual game play. Or trailers for games that is 100% cinematic and no actual game play to get a real sense of the game.

I found a Mnt. Dew soda cap with a COD code on it lol the code doesn't even work on the Mnt Dew site.
No way did someone use the code already because it was from a bottle in the lunch room recycle bin.

The campaign is just so bad.. I really can't get over it. First, the amount of movie time is just getting absurd. It's like i've warped back in time and i'm playing a Sega CD game or something, where we HAD to use FMV.. because.

The worst part though is just how absurd they've gotten with the fiction. Do you really need to fictionalize WW2? There were so many real people who did real amazing things.. Why do we have to invent fake people and fictionalize amazing real events? Also, why are we doing this weird story where it's like the Avengers now or something? Do we really need to invent a greater evil compared to the Japanese Empire and Nazi Germany? Why do we need a 'Hydra' style evil behind the scenes now?

I'm just getting tired of it. The game itself is solid, and the multiplayer is good, but the campaigns are just getting way too absurd for my liking. If you want to write fiction.. Write fiction. Do something that happened on a different planet, or an alternate reality, etc.

It really goes to show how unimportant history is to these writers and game producers. You can't learn from history if you're shaping in young people's minds that WW2 was just this fictional joke and there is a complete lack of insight or understanding as to how evil things like Imperial Japan, Nazi Germany, and the USSR ever existed.

I guess this is what happens when you have shit writers who can't come up with anything original.

Last edited:
i am on first mission still lol.Just not have time to play.Working alll days

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211109-123040_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20211109-123040_Facebook.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 1
My damn codes don't work guy in the lunchroom was even saving caps for me. I had that problem with past promotions.

No. Because I don't want to be shackled to a specific launcher. The reason I get my games from GOG is precisely for this reason. Not a big deal to most, it's a show stopper for me.
None of the COD games are or have ever been on GOG, though.

None of the COD games are or have ever been on GOG, though.
Yeah. Not really a valid complaint for this game series. It’s always been retail, only steam, and now moved to Blizzard. It’s been fairly locked down since MW2.

Yeah. Not really a valid complaint for this game series. It’s always been retail, only steam, and now moved to Blizzard. It’s been fairly locked down since MW2.
Infinite Warfare is/was on the Microsoft Store, but they didn't bother to make sure those players could play with Steam players. They haven't bothered trying to release another game on there since.

Call of Duty®_ Vanguard®...png

Just played a Domination Map got 19 kills 7 deaths only one capture I was still in last place lol prob due to my one capture
I haven't got that many kills in COD in a long time. The Machine gun is like cheating though you can shoot right though stuff. I don't even know if Battlefield is going to be this good so I picked up Vanguard anyway.

Dunno about you guys but I’m loving vanguard. Can’t wait for the new Warzone map in a couple weeks too

I actually have 3 copies of it 😂

1 on the shop PS5 , 1 @ home on the Series X and 1 on my gaming pc at home

Gotta love that cross progression

Dunno about you guys but I’m loving vanguard. Can’t wait for the new Warzone map in a couple weeks too

I actually have 3 copies of it 😂

1 on the shop PS5 , 1 @ home on the Series X and 1 on my gaming pc at home

Gotta love that cross progression
Yeah I’m having fun with it. Not sure how much I’ll play after BF2042 releases but I’m sure I’ll still play some.

If Battlefield turns out into the worse Apex Legends walking simulator in the world?
Hoping the maps are not too big for TDM.

My favorite part is having the host quit out mid match when they are losing and it killing the game.

My favorite part is having the host quit out mid match when they are losing and it killing the game.
Have not had this happen to me once. In fact I think the last time that was a thing was in MW2, if I recall correctly.

At least 4 games today, lost connection to host/server. Not a drop on my end, work VPN going like a champ the whole time.

Meh, played a few hours last night and didn't have it happen once. In other news, i'm so happy the changed it from Kill/Death to Elimination/Death since we all now have an excellent E/D record.

Control Point match pretty much insanity watch for the guys camping on the Church in the balcony throw grenades up there if you can't find how to get up there =) I couldn't find the entrance because I was playing Call of Duty.

In the Armory there are several blueprints shown for the STG44 (I believe). I can’t seem to access these. Anyone else have this problem? Googling it shows blueprints in general have been problematic. I’m just trying to figure out if anyone here has this issue. I’m wondering if these are blueprints that will become available at a later date, or if my game is just bugged.

In the Armory there are several blueprints shown for the STG44 (I believe). I can’t seem to access these. Anyone else have this problem? Googling it shows blueprints in general have been problematic. I’m just trying to figure out if anyone here has this issue. I’m wondering if these are blueprints that will become available at a later date, or if my game is just bugged.
These games always show blueprints, even if you don't have them yet. They started doing that a while back in order to sell more packs. You'll know if you actually have something in the armory because it shows when you're selecting the weapon.

These games always show blueprints, even if you don't have them yet. They started doing that a while back in order to sell more packs. You'll know if you actually have something in the armory because it shows when you're selecting the weapon.
Ah I see now - the blueprints I’m seeing in the Armory are available in the ‘preseason’ battlepass. So I’ll unlock them as I progress the preseason.

Ah I see now - the blueprints I’m seeing in the Armory are available in the ‘preseason’ battlepass. So I’ll unlock them as I progress the preseason.
FYI, don't bother buying the preseason battlepass if all you're playing is vanguard. All the vanguard stuff unlocks for free, and it won't be until next season that all of the item unlocks actually apply to Vanguard.

Just entered a hours worth of Double XP from Mnt. Dew caps I found in the garbage I have no idea how they will link to my account see what happens.
15 mins XP with Caps 60 minutes for a case of 12 cans 24 cans is 120 minutes.

This was my favorite map so far 20/20 match some of the maps are way too complete like the Japanese Garden one way too many places to hide. I tweaked a few of my loadout guns scopes just get in way your looking down the scope usually and it's like 2-3 guys flank ya =) The Map with the Bunker is ok also like the Farm House map maybe it's because stuff stands out better with the contrast. Killed another Flame Thrower guy today =) I think the biggest Kill streak I got was only X4 I tried running for cover to get a few more but was shot in the back.
There is a new Shipment mode not sure if it's the same as Shipment in MW.

Last edited:
I figured out how to access my Mnt. Dew Caps some guy on Youtube to press the Right Analog stick on the main menu I guess they just added it.
It's the Right Analog Button on X-Box controller. It's the Left Button on a PS5 controller.

Call of Duty®_ Vanguard® 11_2...png

Last edited:
Is it the weekend double XP or something that is active? I plan on binging for a day on my vacation in two weeks on this game.

Last edited:
My Mnt Dew caps are 30 minutes of Double XP they must of upped to sell more Doritos before they go stale. You can only enter x4 a day. This 400lb guy at work buys like 3 Mnt Dews a day for me just for the caps. Then rummage through the recycle bin. The thing about Mountain Dew everyone drinks it because the human body and tastebuds thinks its nectar or the but in reality its not spring water if you don't brush with Colgate. I never like doritos really so that is a no go the codes are on the outside of the packages.

I don't care if it is just a game, what they did with the weapons and attachments means they can just fuck right off.

The story is about Nazis in the future after WWII 50s 60s 70 or present so whatever history books said is not true.

Back