Call of Duty WWII Vanguard

Walmart has COD Doritos and Mountain Dew if you wanna piss off your doctor and dentist.

can be good game or dont risk money?Which game buy : Far cry 6 or Cod Vanguard? I have cash only for 1 game. Pc versions. Thx

Last edited:
Pre-load is available on PC
Ok i bought it.Anybody know if they will be patching like ModernWarfare every month to next 40gb making game to absurdally size? I have only 1 TB SSD

Second. I choose to download and there is only 51GB. Is this with high res asset included?

Last edited:
Ok i bought it.Anybody know if they will be patching like ModernWarfare every month to next 40gb making game to absurdally size? I have only 1 TB SSD

Second. I choose to download and there is only 51GB. Is this with high res asset included?
No. It is a 177gb game once you download everything.

Attachments

• F0E6FFDA-81A1-4A7F-878C-F5043C392545.png
    F0E6FFDA-81A1-4A7F-878C-F5043C392545.png
    1 MB · Views: 1
So manually choose in download options in blizzard launcher?Actually i have 51GB only ( campaign only )

Damn that file size I could use my 1 TB empty SSD for this game and BF2042. I went through the garbage can in the lunch room irs my job my job is about cleaning gum off the floors dont worry. looking g for Mtn Dew bottles Double XP only no character mods. I only found one so I let in rot. Maybe next week it will be filled with Bottles. Tossed out a pair of Air Jordans sitting in the lunch room for 3 months they were dirty as sin.

Last edited:
I can only choose Singleplayer 51GB Campaign,nothing else in installer. Even no High resolution Assets. I bought standard edition.I dont have Warzone btw.

Last edited:
I picked it up gives me something to play before BF2042 comes out in a week or two weeks I could of got the Gold version of BF2042 but bought COD instead. Which would have me refund the game in order to buy the gold edition but I'm up to my eyeballs in refunds so I didn't want to risk it Gold version of BF2042 is 90.00 anyways.
Going to take about 7-8 hours to download unless there is extras at launch.

Last edited:
ok game downloaded.On what time in Poland i will be able to play?

Locked.jpg

Hope the launch is smooth planning on playing a half dozen games tonight.
Usually you have server problems ect but not sure since moving to Activision Blizzard.
This is like x4 COD game on the Blizzard launcher since leaving Steam in the dust.

And that is why I prefer the BF4 way of doing variants. Made so much more sense. If you want to do lots of attachments make a modern game. If you do WWII, don't offer attachments. The whole point of playing a WWII game is for a WWII experience.

But some of those make Modern Warfare look sane. Like, the pistol grip on the bottom of the MP40 makes sense sense for any human being unless your left arm is T Rex short.

I loved the gunsmith addition of MW2019, it was a lot of fun unlocking attachments that completely changed the way a gun looked and played. I’m torn on the idea of it in this game - you definitely have to impose some suspension of disbelief…

C​a​l​l​ ​o​f​ ​D​u​t​y​®​_​ ​V​a​n​g​u​a​r​d​®​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​...png

Played 3 rounds rounds are quick maps are small unlike BF2042 it's a pretty nice game but I like Sledgehammer games usually.
Some maps look really good others are give or take but it's a console game as well so. The other team had a Flamethrower guy he took out maybe 12-15 guys before he died
I killed him though at the last second I think Killstreaks are pretty hard to get only had x3 in a row but if you know the map and people don't camp.

C​a​l​l​ ​o​f​ ​D​u​t​y​®​_​ ​V​a​n​g​u​a​r​d​®​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​...png

I'm enjoying the game.. But man, I wish they'd do something new besides WW2. It's laughable how they are basically putting modern people/tactics/etc into WW2. I also fear that many idiots will actually believe this is remotely near what happened in reality.

I'm enjoying the game.. But man, I wish they'd do something new besides WW2. It's laughable how they are basically putting modern people/tactics/etc into WW2. I also fear that many idiots will actually believe this is remotely near what happened in reality.
I'm avoiding it on the simple basis that representing Nazis in a historical setting has somehow become taboo.

I like how the HD textures for this game are now all in-line download while you play, and you can set the 'cache' size for HD textures, they even give a handy bandwidth allowance counter for those with data-cap concerns. If you've got a really fast internet connection you can keep the cache size fairly small if you're concerned about drive space.

From a technological standpoint I have to say these latest CoD games have some really neat features under the hood.

Reminds me when I saw BF1 coming out and I was like "No way are people today going to want to play WW1 combat...". Then I saw actual gameplay of people running around with automatic weapons and was like "Duh, should have known".

I loved the gunsmith addition of MW2019, it was a lot of fun unlocking attachments that completely changed the way a gun looked and played. I’m torn on the idea of it in this game - you definitely have to impose some suspension of disbelief…

I like doing attachments, but IMO they should keep them for one weapon type. Make the AKM a different weapon from the AK-74, AKS-74U and the RPK. But allow us some of the sensible options. I didn't play it much outside of the beta but BF Hardline seemed to get this right. Had a bit more attachments compared to BF4, or at least attachments more unique to each weapon for things like muzzle devices.

I like how the HD textures for this game are now all in-line download while you play, and you can set the 'cache' size for HD textures, they even give a handy bandwidth allowance counter for those with data-cap concerns. If you've got a really fast internet connection you can keep the cache size fairly small if you're concerned about drive space.

From a technological standpoint I have to say these latest CoD games have some really neat features under the hood.

They stated this in MW after a patch. Personally I'd like the option to just download them like it was originally. Occasionally when you play the game doesn't download them fast enough so you get pop in or low resolution textures. Yes it takes up file size but why not allow people the option if they have a large drive? The other thing they can try is better optimization. The games look nice, no doubt about it. But their file size is roughly twice as large as Battlefield games. They're abnormally large install sizes, even with stream in textures. I think there is a lot of room for optimization there.

Are you forced to use battelNet launcher for this game? I'm one of those that refuse to purchase a game where I'm tied to a launcher.

Are you forced to use battelNet launcher for this game? I'm one of those that refuse to purchase a game where I'm tied to a launcher.

Every CoD since Modern Warfare 2019 required it. No Steam, Epic, or Origin options.

Because you have to buy the game directly from the publisher?
No. Because I don't want to be shackled to a specific launcher. The reason I get my games from GOG is precisely for this reason. Not a big deal to most, it's a show stopper for me.

Is this a bug? When i am changing to resolution ( AUTOMATIC ) 2560x1440 game change to some low res like 1024. When i change to 2560x1440 ( not automatic ) resolution is 1440P and its fine.

Yesterday Auto works fine.

Last edited:
Finished the Game, Great game but over half of it was cinematics.... did not much care for that part... it is a great throw back to the way COD used to be.

Back