Call Of Duty: WaW. FP client downloading.

ojax

Gawd
Fileplanet demo reserve just started downloading.. 845meg client. Anyone else interested in checking this out?

If you are registered over at callofduty.com you will get a key bro. Go sign up. Those that sign up at the site after the beta has been released can still get a key....Fileplanet will let you download the file, but won't have a key. They are just saving the time to download.

I got sent a key for the 360 version. Did beta invites go out for PC version yet?

I don't understand, i registered. How do you get it after you register?

I don't understand, i registered. How do you get it after you register?

if you registered at callofduty.com they'll send you a beta key. they haven't sent them out yet but will shortly (beta goes live tomorrow).

all i got is a stupid 360 key. I pre-ordered this last week.

I have the 360 beta, but I would rather have the PC beta. I can't stand the controller for an FPS.

Same here, I've been registered for about a week, want a pc key. They did send me an 360 beta key though.

For Everyone Wondering about the PC Keys, it says on Callofduty.com that they were giving out pc keys to everyone. That means to everyone who registered before and after the beta release, so pretty much everyone gets it.

i received my beta key code, so apparently they've started sending them out.

Did you get it via email? or...

no they distributed it through my callofduty.com account. if you are registered on that site check your profile (under the profile/action (?) tab i think it is). their site's all wonky right now though.

edit: to anyone registered at callofduty.com and can't find their key, go to My Account, it should be under the "Account/Profile" tab.

no they distributed it through my callofduty.com account. if you are registered on that site check your profile (under the profile/action (?) tab i think it is). their site's all wonky right now though.

Yep, I see it now. Thanks! I know what I'm doing tonight... common 5pm.

n
edit: to anyone registered at callofduty.com and can't find their key, go to My Account, it should be under the "Account/Profile" tab.

Thanks...

cod5_beta_01.jpg

Their website is so damned convoluted imo.

lots of people whining on callofduty.com boards about the game not launching and giving an error. any [H] members having problems?

Downloaded it, tried it out and it works fine.

Multiplayer plays exactly like CoD4, except WW2 themed. Performance is slightly worse than CoD4. It's pretty fun, but I won't be buying it.

Downloaded it, tried it out and it works fine.

Multiplayer plays exactly like CoD4, except WW2 themed. Performance is slightly worse than CoD4. It's pretty fun, but I won't be buying it.

what OS? where did you DL the client from?

Back