Call of Duty: Teenage Girl Edition

Meh... I don't watch late night shows for a reason. They're on so often that they need to scrape the bottom of the barrel for new content. This was an example.

It's a really good show all around but this is a Hardcore PC enthusiast community aka nerds & geeks :p. You won't find many that are into comedy of any sort here.

Not available in your country. When did Canada become third world?!

The uploader has not made this video available in your country. - Australia

I guess thats the price we pay for having the Queen on our coins.

Not available in your country. When did Canada become third world?!

It has to do with TV and media distribution rights. In Canada, I believe it's the Comedy Network (aka Bell Media). Hence, TBS needs to restrict Canadians from viewing it. The thing that sucks is, the Comedy Network website is usually a mess and it's a pain to find the same clip - if even at all.

Haha, I liked all white guys nba live the best.

If there were any justice in this world, his show would be canceled and everyone involved in the show would never find work again for being such racist scumbags.

The uploader has not made this video available in your country. - Australia

I guess thats the price we pay for having the Queen on our coins.
When I receive such a message when attempting to view some video I would kick the either uploader or the right owner or whoever responsible for it into ass big time, especially because excluding the US, most of the world is blocked from viewing various content on internet.
I'm from EU and I'm getting these pretty often.

If there were any justice in this world, his show would be canceled and everyone involved in the show would never find work again for being such racist scumbags.
I suspect you posted this before watching the video. Do us all a favor and watch the video before deciding if the section was racist. :rolleyes:

deception.

any time someone posts a link on the internet involving teenage girls i expect boobs.

Back