Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War Multiplayer Reveal

erek

[H]F Junkie
"Be among the first to see the next generation of Black Ops Multiplayer. The biggest streamers in the world come together with Call of Duty® developers to give you a deep dive into the latest Call of Duty Multiplayer experience across new maps and modes."

So... is there any video with actual gameplay? I watched the trailer and it looked like SP content, no actual gameplay. Apparently there are streamers on youtube playing it, but I'm not going to sit around and listen to someone yap while sitting in a lobby searching for a game. Not sure what is so hard about recording some gameplay and uploading it. Will there be team death match with a hardcore mode?

Edit: For gameplay with no commentary, skip to the last 5 or so minutes of this video:

No more mounting on surfaces which is disappointing. No more interactive doors, mixed about that.

Sleight of Hand seems to be like older CoD games where the animations are simply sped up to 100% and look absurd. Skip to 7:19 to see what I mean. Looks very amatureish compared to Modern Warfare, where they made a unique animation for Sleight of Hand that looked realistic and made sense as to why it was faster. Overall animations look a bit worse in general but not too bad except the Slight of Hand stuff.

Jackfrags seems to also mention lower animation and sound quality:

Map design is apparently a bit more linear and less open.

He also mentions the game is running on a different engine. I assume it isn't as new as the MW one?

Not sure if I'm liking the changes.

Last edited:
Back