Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019

Got a hold of the Juggernaut yesterday a few times and it was pretty fun/hilarious to use. Just fighting over the boxes would net me 8-10 kills in the beginning and with Juggernaut I'd add on another 5-10 more. Gotta love the JuggerStomp ™ feature too:

Haven't played recently, looks like I need to again just for the stomp.

I really out did myself yesterday, joined an in progress game on rust, I climbed to the top and picked off enough of the enemy that 5 out of 6 left.

did they mess with the footstep audio in the past few days? i think I'm hearing less after the last update

Forgot to post this here, was going for kali sticks and had to grind knife kills. Was messing around and got 73 kills on shipment:

Good job. I’m finding trios to be the sweet spot for this game. I absolutely hate playing quads.

yah, quads is really hard man. My win I just posted was with 2 randoms. Makes the game so much more fun when people actually use comms!

My buddies are all on at different times lately. We gotta team up bro. I’m usually on after 9pm PST

Forgot to post this here, was going for kali sticks and had to grind knife kills. Was messing around and got 73 kills on shipment:

LMAO, nice man. I love shipment!

Good job. I’m finding trios to be the sweet spot for this game. I absolutely hate playing quads.

Quads generally comes down to getting to the final circle with at least as many people alive as possible. My buddy get win #30 yesterday with two alive in Quads though, due to REALLY nice circle placement and good map awareness.

My issue is I don't really have a loadout that works for ranged combat; I'm loving my AUG for short-midrange, but haven't settled on an AR for long range combat yet. I'm currently toying with the CR-56, but really dislike the spray pattern (same issue as the M4). Kilo and M13 have a nice spray pattern, but doesn't do enough damage.

Won another Quads game last night, landed some nasty shots! Highlight video below, 2min long. My Kilo141 loadout , 10 kills and 3,000+ dmg!

Won another Quads game last night, landed some nasty shots! Highlight video below, 2min long. My Kilo141 loadout , 10 kills and 3,000+ dmg!

Nice hdr shots. I’ve recently started using the Bruin after I got bored of Grau/m13/ram. This thing melts people quick in Warzone but sucks for MP. I’m going to start compiling gulag death messages because I’ve started quick scoping in this awful gulag and have gotten some hilarious reactions.

Nice hdr shots. I’ve recently started using the Bruin after I got bored of Grau/m13/ram. This thing melts people quick in Warzone but sucks for MP. I’m going to start compiling gulag death messages because I’ve started quick scoping in this awful gulag and have gotten some hilarious reactions.

lmao! I love the death chatter, that shit is too funny.

and yah I’ve heard the Bruin is the new meta now for warzone until it gets nerfed. Hopefully soon lol.

lmao! I love the death chatter, that shit is too funny.

and yah I’ve heard the Bruin is the new meta now for warzone until it gets nerfed. Hopefully soon lol.

My buddy Cerberus started using the Bruin way before any of the YouTube/twitch streamer guys knew about it so it was our little secret. He’s definitely not happy that the word got out lol. I only just started using it and the Fal a few days ago but I still switch builds almost daily because I get bored of the same gun and routine.

Btw is it just me or has the performance of this game gotten progressively worse with each patch? I used to easily hit 200 FPS and now it’s a struggle. Maybe Nvidia stopped optimizing for Warzone to make Ampere look better? lol wouldn’t put it past those fuckers.

My buddy Cerberus started using the Bruin way before any of the YouTube/twitch streamer guys knew about it so it was our little secret. He’s definitely not happy that the word got out lol. I only just started using it and the Fal a few days ago but I still switch builds almost daily because I get bored of the same gun and routine.

Btw is it just me or has the performance of this game gotten progressively worse with each patch? I used to easily hit 200 FPS and now it’s a struggle. Maybe Nvidia stopped optimizing for Warzone to make Ampere look better? lol wouldn’t put it past those fuckers.

Lol, nice. I’m not an LMG guy myself so I tend to stay away.

what’s your setup your playing on and what res?

both my builds seem to be handling it just fine although I haven’t been tracking/monitoring much really.

Lol, nice. I’m not an LMG guy myself so I tend to stay away.

what’s your setup your playing on and what res?

both my builds seem to be handling it just fine although I haven’t been tracking/monitoring much really.

I’m using a custom watercooled 9900k@5 ghz with a 2080 ti that’s also on water and is pegged at 2100 MHz when gaming. Monitor is a zowie xl2746s 240 Hz (1080p) so it’s all top of the line stuff and I’ve been watching the FPS and overall performance get worse with every patch. Nvidia broke freestyle for this game two drivers ago and still haven’t fixed it— It works in game but distorts obs streams. I’ve also noticed stuttering/hitching in Call of Duty lately, especially if I have TAA turned on. Maybe as a last ditch effort I’ll reinstall Windows though I dread doing that.

I’m using a custom watercooled 9900k@5 ghz with a 2080 ti that’s also on water and is pegged at 2100 MHz when gaming. Monitor is a zowie xl2746s 240 Hz (1080p) so it’s all top of the line stuff and I’ve been watching the FPS and overall performance get worse with every patch. Nvidia broke freestyle for this game two drivers ago and still haven’t fixed it— It works in game but distorts obs streams. Maybe as a last ditch effort I’ll reinstall Windows though I dread doing that.

Damn, that’s a beast of a setup. Shits all over my 2080 Super build for sure.

ANDDDD your playing at 1080p with that insane build???

you should be having no issues, that’s crazy.

LMGs have always been hit or miss; it generally comes down to how easy they are to control. I ran the PKM for a while, but eventually ditched it after a few nerfs. Nowadays I run the AUG as my primary.

I hate the FAL; the issue with it is why not use a marksman rifle at that point. It simply doesn't do enough damage compared to the other options out there in my mind.

LMGs have always been hit or miss; it generally comes down to how easy they are to control. I ran the PKM for a while, but eventually ditched it after a few nerfs. Nowadays I run the AUG as my primary.

I hate the FAL; the issue with it is why not use a marksman rifle at that point. It simply doesn't do enough damage compared to the other options out there in my mind.

I use the Fal as a close range AR. It absolutely shreds.

Won a few quads games the last few days, funny thing is we were always short 1-2 guys and had to use randoms from the lobby which are usually useless:

anotherquad.jpgqudswin.jpg

I don't know about you guys but I enjoy being toxic at the end of a win and talk trash to lobbies--it can be fuckin' hilarious at times.

One of the last games of the night, played Juggernaut and just steamrolled everyone:

9f4bb2f636b4aaa4e3d589ba1992e701.png

Tried playing last night. Said I had to download an update through the launcher. But there wasn't any update. Went back and forth a few times and gave up.

Tried playing last night. Said I had to download an update through the launcher. But there wasn't any update. Went back and forth a few times and gave up.

It was a small patch in prep for tonights season 5 launch.

Cant wait! 11PM PST update should go live. Should be a huge file size but its supposed to make the actual file size of the entire game smaller they say. we shall see.

It was a small patch in prep for tonights season 5 launch.

Cant wait! 11PM PST update should go live. Should be a huge file size but its supposed to make the actual file size of the entire game smaller they say. we shall see.
We should be able to pick what we want installed. Just MP for me.

Holy shit Season 5 sounds amazing so far for both MP and Warzone. MP barebones is going to be a lot of fun and what I've always wanted. On the Warzone side, the open stadium and train should add a lot of map changes and change up some of the drop meta. I'm also stoked that they decided to add Juggernaut drops into the mix (hopefully permanently) as vanilla BR was very stale to me. Mini BR sounds interesting as well for when you just wanna drop in and frag out. IW is killing it right now, they just need to do a better job with their anti-cheat.

Also my Juggernaut game from last night, the poor quality stream is because I forgot to update my OBS settings after I formatted my PC so it was on default (2500 kbps) garbage settings: https://www.twitch. tv/videos/699898403?t=1h39m57s Embed doesn't work on this forum, so just remove the space between twitch and .tv

mmk. Burnt out on this Path of Exile league. Call of Duty has kind of been my fallback lately.

Someone explain to me the whole Season Pass thing. $10 for the season? And I get unlocks? Models/Skins have never really done much for me. But, having something to work towards and unlock usually keeps me around. The Battle Pass something to get you think?

mmk. Burnt out on this Path of Exile league. Call of Duty has kind of been my fallback lately.

Someone explain to me the whole Season Pass thing. $10 for the season? And I get unlocks? Models/Skins have never really done much for me. But, having something to work towards and unlock usually keeps me around. The Battle Pass something to get you think?

Basically for 10 bucks you get your money back plus a little more, unless you buy some pointless skins. So once you buy it once, and finish the pass you can buy the next season with the points you earn.

Basically for 10 bucks you get your money back plus a little more, unless you buy some pointless skins. So once you buy it once, and finish the pass you can buy the next season with the points you earn.
I gotcha. Eh, I guess I'll buy it this season. See what happens.

Season 5 update\patch going live in 14 minutes boys!

40-60GB depending on console and if you own the full game or just warzone.

Wooooooot!

Season 5 update\patch going live in 14 minutes boys!

40-60GB depending on console and if you own the full game or just warzone.

Wooooooot!

Dang :(

PC servers must be getting hammered or something. Im usually downloading @ at least 65mb\s on battle.net but its hovering around 20mb\s now :\

For me it is always slow, about half the Speed of Steam/Origin. When a big update comes it drops to super slow speeds of 4-5 MB/S up to around 10. Mine is currently up to 15 MB/S. I'm sure if you wait tomorrow it will be back to full speed.

My launcher (PC) this morning still looks like Season 4. Logged into the game real quick and it looks like Season 5. I bought $10 of those coin things and a battlepass, I think.

Logged off last night at a score of 29:1. Was nailing people with some bolt action and an IR scope. Dropped a VTOL and a Wheelson. So I can expect an absolute ass beating for the next week or so. XD

No juggernaut drops, they lied damnit.

I didn’t get to play last night! Frickin servers were hammered!

Just finished downloading as I gave up last night, was taking too long.

All downloaded and ready to go now when I finish running errands in an hour or so. Excited to play.

Looks like the cheating epidemic is back. This game seems to be fine for a few weeks, then half the player base goes back to cheating. Seems like they can't keep cheaters off permanently.

Always nice having a cruise missile go right through the top of the cave in Azhir. Cheaters suck.

Seems like whenever they announce a big wave of bans, they go cull them out pretty good though. Just worried how this will be 6 months from now when the new game is out.

Last edited:
Back