Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019

so I got a riot shield last night and tried to get some melee kills but ended up killing them with my gun when they were reloading. it worked till someone got an rpg.

Yah a c4, Molotov and rpg puts an end to a riot shield pretty easily. The guys I was killing either didn’t have any of those things and they also didn’t know how to out maneuver a riot shield user.

‘Call of Duty’ adds ‘Black Lives Matter’ message to loading screen

Call of Duty is adding a new feature to its mega-popular Modern Warfare game: social activism...the best-selling shooting game now includes a message splashed on its loading screen with “Black Lives Matter” written in large, bold print

the message — which pops up any time players boot the game up or switch between modes on the game’s menu — arrived after developer Infinity Ward announced that it was busy “issuing thousands of daily bans of racist and hate-oriented names,” but acknowledged that it has “to do more.”...

https://www.theverge.com/2020/6/5/21281327/call-of-duty-black-lives-matter-update-modern-warfare

‘Call of Duty’ adds ‘Black Lives Matter’ message to loading screen

Call of Duty is adding a new feature to its mega-popular Modern Warfare game: social activism...the best-selling shooting game now includes a message splashed on its loading screen with “Black Lives Matter” written in large, bold print

the message — which pops up any time players boot the game up or switch between modes on the game’s menu — arrived after developer Infinity Ward announced that it was busy “issuing thousands of daily bans of racist and hate-oriented names,” but acknowledged that it has “to do more.”...

https://www.theverge.com/2020/6/5/21281327/call-of-duty-black-lives-matter-update-modern-warfare
next step, in game black lives matter billboards

I don't really keep up with all the developments, but the SBMM in Warzone is quite strong. I had some friends over last night that rarely play PC games. In total they played 10-15 rounds on my account and had very few kills. Logged on today and the first round I played I won and got 18 kills. After reading more about the SBMM I really wish the game told you what skill bracket you were in so you know if you're playing against players of the same skill.

I don't really keep up with all the developments, but the SBMM in Warzone is quite strong. I had some friends over last night that rarely play PC games. In total they played 10-15 rounds on my account and had very few kills. Logged on today and the first round I played I won and got 18 kills. After reading more about the SBMM I really wish the game told you what skill bracket you were in so you know if you're playing against players of the same skill.

I'm pretty sure it tracks based on k/d, rank and a bunch of other factors.

Does anyone know anything regarding Season 4?? (obviously today's release rumor was B.S.)

We had a really good quads match today where we cleaned up the server:

Quadswin.jpg

So we had our first game of Warzone Realism today (the limited time mode) and it was pretty fun, the TTK is super fast so you can either play pussy campy style or be aggressive like we usually are and take people out. It was 3 of us and a random and for most of the video, I put a trophy system on a car and just drove around honking my troll horn and running them down..it was pretty great:

That's the strat I use. Toss a trophy on the big truck and drive around running people over. So funny driving through a hedgerow and killing someone camping in them. I'll know someone is in a building, but they're just camping in a corner. I'll drive circles around the building until the circle forces them out, then run their ass over.

I see the file size is 200 gigs on PC for alot of people that means 3-4 days of downloading.

Activision is forgetting one thing about their game which is accessibility.

CSGO is 21.0 gigs

Last edited:
191 GB for me.

People better get used to it. Only going to get larger with all this ray tracing.

True, but CoD games have been horribly optimized for size for a long time even if the graphics were ugly and low resolution. They must not use much compression for things like audio.

191 GB for me.

People better get used to it. Only going to get larger with all this ray tracing.
ray tracing should be an optional package download. like the high res texture pack for rainbow six siege. the amount of people that have ray tracing on for cod has to be less than 1%

Reactions: T4rd
like this
Whole game is full of batalant cheaters now. Used to be a once in a while thing, now 1/4th of the player base cheats. Wish Activision could get fined in the millions so they'd actually give half a damn about anti cheat. Maybe seize the Call of Duty IP until they fix their current game. Fucking pissed I wasted money on this shiity game.

Whole game is full of batalant cheaters now. Used to be a once in a while thing, now 1/4th of the player base cheats. Wish Activision could get fined in the millions so they'd actually give half a damn about anti cheat. Maybe seize the Call of Duty IP until they fix their current game. Fucking pissed I wasted money on this shiity game.

There’s no such thing as foolproof anticheat. If it’s software then there’s a hacker out there that can crack it. There are more cheaters than before but not as many as you think.

So I wish there were 2 things that happened during a Rumble 50v50 match and I wonder if anyone else feels this way;

1. You should be able to select the spot you respawn from perhaps just once at the beginning. I hate being respawned super far from my favorite spots.
2. You should "drop" already with your chute deployed. So many times I miss locations I want to drop to because my chute isn't deployed right away.

I'm not even going to consider COD Cold War if cheat are in this game.

Lol guys, there will never be cheat free online competitive games. Forgot about it and enjoy the game.

Warzone is insanely fun with friends, bitch ass hackers here and there or not.

Reactions: Gabe3
like this
Lol guys, there will never be cheat free online competitive games. Forgot about it and enjoy the game.

Warzone is insanely fun with friends, bitch ass hackers here and there or not.

I'm going to assume in Warzone it isn't as bad, but when matches are 10 people, it stands out. Hate seeing these guys plant themselves dead center in the middle of the map and instantly snap around like a turret from all directions. We had 3 guys attacking from 3 entirely different areas and this one guy killed them all within 2 seconds. Proceeded to do that the whole game.

Yeah, every game has some cheaters. But I've seen much more in this than BF4.

Not warzone but just some good old fashioned Call of Duty toxicity/comedy:

First warzone (juggernaut trios) game of the day, I was popping off:
poppingoff.jpg

That’s with my new m4 build, I sadly never got to use the juggernaut.

Last edited:
Wife and kiddo were gone for the day yesterday, so fired of Call of Duty for a bit for the first time in a month or so.

This game can not be good for your health. Do the rest of you get all amped up while playing? There is no way I can just sit back and play casually. 90% of the gaming is Path of Exile now and I'll throw on a movie, and click away. But man, CoD I'm full out leaned forward, listening for steps, muscles all tense, and tend to get a bit more vocal. I get stuck in the rut of, one more win and I'm calling it for the day. Four hours later I'm so bullshit and frustrated. XD

Wife and kiddo were gone for the day yesterday, so fired of Call of Duty for a bit for the first time in a month or so.

This game can not be good for your health. Do the rest of you get all amped up while playing? There is no way I can just sit back and play casually. 90% of the gaming is Path of Exile now and I'll throw on a movie, and click away. But man, CoD I'm full out leaned forward, listening for steps, muscles all tense, and tend to get a bit more vocal. I get stuck in the rut of, one more win and I'm calling it for the day. Four hours later I'm so bullshit and frustrated. XD

Depends on how sweaty the lobby is that day. My play style is aggressive so I just push teams I see and I suspect they get more freaked out than me or my team does. It does keep you on your toes though which is what I really enjoy.

I managed to get a jugg on the top of rust within the first minute of a defender game... it did not go well for the other team.

I can confirm that console aim assist is still cancer and should be removed. Was doing great the first 3 matches and then the handguns and marksmans rifles came out.

Got a hold of the Juggernaut yesterday a few times and it was pretty fun/hilarious to use. Just fighting over the boxes would net me 8-10 kills in the beginning and with Juggernaut I'd add on another 5-10 more. Gotta love the JuggerStomp ™ feature too:

Got a hold of the Juggernaut yesterday a few times and it was pretty fun/hilarious to use. Just fighting over the boxes would net me 8-10 kills in the beginning and with Juggernaut I'd add on another 5-10 more. Gotta love the JuggerStomp ™ feature too:

LMAOOOOOO did not know you can do that, frickin awesome!

LMAOOOOOO did not know you can do that, frickin awesome!

Yeah I didn't either until I saw JackFrags vid a few days ago and was like, "ok now I definitely gotta do this". So we did our best to grab Juggernaut loudouts yesterday in Warzone and just went around stomping kids from our helicopter, as you can see it's fucking hilarious.

Yeah I didn't either until I saw JackFrags vid a few days ago and was like, "ok now I definitely gotta do this". So we did our best to grab Juggernaut loudouts yesterday in Warzone and just went around stomping kids from our helicopter, as you can see it's fucking hilarious.

Big time, LOL.

Back