Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019

They are still selling this game for $70, are they out of their minds? Or is it still selling that well? It is 8 months old now.

Call of Duty is always expensive, but I've seen it hover around $45 on various sites. If you're just in this for the campaign move along, it sucked. They look all the lessons learned and progress towards making an actually sensible, fluid campaign with Infinity War and thew it in the trash.

Call of Duty is always expensive, but I've seen it hover around $45 on various sites. If you're just in this for the campaign move along, it sucked. They look all the lessons learned and progress towards making an actually sensible, fluid campaign with Infinity War and thew it in the trash.
I got infinite warfare for $7 when it was 10 months old. But if the campaign sucks then I won't bother.

I got infinite warfare for $7 when it was 10 months old. But if the campaign sucks then I won't bother.

IW was essentially a flop and a low point for Call of Duty in terms of sales if I recall, even if the campaign was relatively stellar (best CoD campaign by far). MW seems to be regaining a lot of market share especially thanks to DICE's handling of BFV. I'm sure a good price will come around eventually. Personally if you're in it for the campaign, I'd not spend more than $7 or so for it. The plot doesn't have much flow and isn't very clear or logical. Think of the older CoD Modern Warfare games. Flashy loading screens with vague dialogue that loosely strings together missions. And the mission design leaves a lot to be desired. No choosing loadouts, very restricted, crappy enemy spawns and the like. Huge step backwards.

Last edited:
Reactions: M76
like this
Also, I'm curious as to what DPI and mouse sensitivity everyone plays at? I saw some streamers claimed they put their DPI down to like 400 and mouse sensitivity at like 6.x within the game, but that didn't add up when I tried it, as that makes my mouse take retardedly long throws just to turn around or look around. So I've settled on like 1200 DPI I think it was and 6ish mouse sensitivity in the game. I had it higher than that on both values for a while and found it too sensitive and hard to stay on target while shooting someone.
I've been using 450 DPI and 5.6 in game sensitivity. I was using a higher DPI but was struggling with staying on target. I had to start using a huge cloth mouse pad. It seems to have helped my aim, but turning around quick is tougher. It seems to have helped me overall game play, but it could just be in my head.

Reactions: T4rd
like this
Also, I'm curious as to what DPI and mouse sensitivity everyone plays at? I saw some streamers claimed they put their DPI down to like 400 and mouse sensitivity at like 6.x within the game, but that didn't add up when I tried it, as that makes my mouse take retardedly long throws just to turn around or look around. So I've settled on like 1200 DPI I think it was and 6ish mouse sensitivity in the game. I had it higher than that on both values for a while and found it too sensitive and hard to stay on target while shooting someone.

It doesn't really matter that much until you start hitting very high sensitives and resolutions, your mouse will have enough resolution that that it will never skip a pixel.

If you're at that point, DPI doesn't do much in practice besides act as a sensitivity multiplier / divider

Anyone playing in Europe on here? A couple of my friends I played with just PCS'd (moved away) from me, so I could use some more to play with. My Blizzard ID is T4rd$21519.

Does anyone know of a good configuration for keeping the SCAR recoil down without using the extended barrels? My main setup has the extended barrel and it works great actually. Made a new set with the standard barrel but instead has a compensator and recoil dampening grip. I can put a laser on it that way to help with unaimed fire but still doesn't seem worthwhile. The longer barrel version still has less recoil and has a suppressor. It doesn't have the laser, but the lower recoil makes unaimed fire practically the same. I run the angled grip on both.

And some minor praise where praise is due. The muzzle break and compensator affects in this game are wonderful.

Wiping a team in a vehicle is one of the most fun things to do in the game. unfortunately not many teams use them anymore since they are so easy to kill with C4/RPG

Yah, totally true. And you can toss that fucking c4 2 miles too.

Shit, I can't tell you how many times i've one shotted helicopter pilots and took out a team that way as well.

Got more kills than everyone else on my team combined, but still lost the match. :eek:

Untitled.jpg

I'm thoroughly average but was getting so many kills I was a bit surprised when the match ended in a loss.

9mm AR with integral suppressor is pretty good in hardcore.

So I messed up my elbow (damaged tendon) from moving some heavy stuff around at work which makes flicking really difficult :( Tried out some shipment today and did alright though I had to take some ibuprofen afterwards. Damn you old age!!

oldman.jpg

Last edited:
Awful map. I really hate what they’ve done to this game. You’ve either got maps like shipment with player counts that are to high, or the larger maps where for some reason we can’t even have 24 players anymore and because of that the “large” maps have 1/2 the map empty with players because we only have 12 players on them.

Consoles really have ruined the core of this game. It’s so painful to see because fixing it would be so easy.

Awful map. I really hate what they’ve done to this game. You’ve either got maps like shipment with player counts that are to high, or the larger maps where for some reason we can’t even have 24 players anymore and because of that the “large” maps have 1/2 the map empty with players because we only have 12 players on them.

Consoles really have ruined the core of this game. It’s so painful to see because fixing it would be so easy.

Nah shipment as it is right now is loads of fun. The other bigger maps are okay with less players because it gives you a chance to move strategically instead of just getting shot and kill streaked repeatedly. This is the best Call of Duty in years imo.

I don't know if I am just getting better or if it's the game mode, but I have been tearing it up in drop zone, and not just from kill streaks.

I need some help. I am beyond frustrated. My CoD is constantly crashing and this is the error message I am getting from Windows:

Graphics Blocked.png

I bought CoD when it came out but didn't play it much. I really started playing it after Warzone came out. I started playing on my old Ryzen 2700x system with my Radeon VII video card. I know have a new 3900x system but still using the Radeon VII video card. CoD/Warzone constantly crashed/crashes on both computers. I also play GTA Online, PUBG, The Division 2, ARK Survival Evolved and Startcraft II and none of those games crash. It's just CoD. Does any know what the hell this "blocked from accessing the graphcis hardware" is?

Fixes I've done so far are updated the GPU drivers (new ones came out 3 days ago), a reg edit that I found when I Googled the error message and I have set both Battle.net and CoD to run as administrator. Still crashing.

I need some help. I am beyond frustrated. My CoD is constantly crashing and this is the error message I am getting from Windows:

View attachment 249460

I bought CoD when it came out but didn't play it much. I really started playing it after Warzone came out. I started playing on my old Ryzen 2700x system with my Radeon VII video card. I know have a new 3900x system but still using the Radeon VII video card. CoD/Warzone constantly crashed/crashes on both computers. I also play GTA Online, PUBG, The Division 2, ARK Survival Evolved and Startcraft II and none of those games crash. It's just CoD. Does any know what the hell this "blocked from accessing the graphcis hardware" is?

Fixes I've done so far are updated the GPU drivers (new ones came out 3 days ago), a reg edit that I found when I Googled the error message and I have set both Battle.net and CoD to run as administrator. Still crashing.

Ive never seen that message before, WTF?

go to settings in windows, go the privacy settings area and see if anything comes up there. Can’t think of anything off the top of my head.

This is a brand new build save for the video card. The video card is at stock speeds. I don't even have any OC software installed.

This is a brand new build save for the video card. The video card is at stock speeds. I don't even have any OC software installed.

Googling found this:

"Go to Windows Key + X, then select Apps and Features. Look in the software list "Intel Rapid Storage Technology". Click it and then perform uninstallation. Reboot. "

Back