Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019

mine wont minimize, it stays full screen and brings up whatever else I have open when I alt tab. also, are BR solos dead? takes like 5-10 tries for me to get into a sub 100 ping server. it tries to find one at 40 ping, then moves to 70, then up and up.

How does your NAT look?

Nothing about this game will be dead for a long time brotha. Cross-plat guarantees that. Easily the best COD ever and its only going to get better.

How does your NAT look?

Nothing about this game will be dead for a long time brotha. Cross-plat guarantees that. Easily the best COD ever and its only going to get better.
is your nat type open? mine shows moderate in cod

Been getting some lag where everyone times out these past few days, must be too many people playing. Season 3 drops on the 8th with two new maps and at least two new guns. The SKS will be a sniper rifle (lol?).

Here are the patch notes for Modern Warfare update version 1.19.

General fixes
  • Lowered the max amount of XP and score given for Decoy Grenade assists.
  • Backend fixes to help Memory Error 13-71 issues. If you’re still experiencing this error, please reach out to Activision Customer Support.
  • Fixed a bug where more than one dog would be present in the squad walk in the main multiplayer menu.
  • As an owner of a regiment, players could sometimes see an error when selecting another player in their regiment. This has been fixed.
  • Fixed an issue where players were unable to skip cutscenes in the campaign while using keyboard and mouse controls.
  • Fixed a bug where players were sometimes unable to see Clan Tags for other players in the Social Menu after restarting app, or going through a power cycle.
  • Fixed an issue where some players could encounter graphical corruptions, causing their screen to have a black ‘shadow’ that followed them. This has been fixed.
  • Fix for an area on St. Petrograd that lacked collision and allowed the Recon Drone to fly out of bounds.
  • Fixed a bug that made clan tags appear twice.
  • Fixed a bug that could prevent players from speaking to their team in a custom match if they switched teams after the match has started.
Audio
  • Lowered the volume of the plane audio during infil.
  • Lowered the audio once you enter the Gulag.
  • Reduced the volume of occluded far and distant weapons.
  • Some footstep sounds while ADS and crouched were cut short on the distance you could hear them, depending on the surface type.
Weapons
  • Fixed an issue where “The Line Breaker” variant of the EBR could out perform the base version of the same weapon.
  • Players with the “Cherry Blossom” variant of the Akimbo handguns could have broken animations while ADS on ladders. This has been fixed.
  • Firing a smoke grenade with the under barrel 40mm smokescreen launcher did not emit any smoke from the grenade. This has been fixed.
  • Attaching the Sniper Scope to the MK2 Carbine while in the Gunsmith would show a white, opaque lens. This has been fixed.
  • Tightened the pellet spread on the Slug 6-R Mags for the Model 680
  • Akimbo weapons now start with two extra magazines of ammunition instead of one.
  • Tightened up the hip spread on the VLK Rogue Shotgun.
  • Decreased ADS spread for shotgun slugs.
  • Added descriptions to slugs noting that longer barrels and chokes improve ADS accuracy.
  • Updating names of weapons to match weapon logos.
    • 725: “FTAC Equilibrium” renamed to “Cronen Equilibrium”
    • SA87: “FSS SA87 Heavy Stock Pro” renamed to “XRK SA87 Heavy Stock Pro”
    • RAM-7: “XRK Ranger” renamed to “FSS Ranger
    • Grau 5.56: “FSS 26.4″ Archangel” renamed to “Tempus 26.4″ Archangel”
Special Operations
  • Added on-screen text to call out when a player’s vehicle is damaged.
  • Operation Headhunter: Fix for an error that could occur after launching the drone.
  • Operation Headhunter: Fixed a bug where the minimap could overlap the Objectives on screen.
  • Fall damage is now the same in Co-Op as it is in Warzone.
Warzone
  • We now tell you how far away you are from your teammates while in a match.
  • Fix for the gas mask animation interrupting and blocking players from deploying their parachute.
  • Various exploit fixes.
  • Fix for a bug where players were unable to revive teammates after getting interrupted during the initial revive animation.
  • Fixed a bug where players could be killed by vehicles without being near the player.
  • Fixed an issue that could display the incorrect rank on screen after the player’s game application had been suspended and reopened.
  • Fixed an issue where deploying a Recon Drone would use the VO lines for a Personal Radar. That VO was also heard by all players on the map. This has been fixed.
  • Fix for a bug where players could become invincible if they become downed while switching seats in a Tac Rover.
  • While spectating a player in the Gulag, the option to redeploy your teammate would appear on screen, even though they cannot be redeployed. This has been fixed.
  • If a player spectates the winning team of a BR match, the After-Action Report will display the winning team’s score in the scoreboard tab. This has been fixed.
  • Fixed a bug where placing a Shield Turret on a teammate could kill them.
Plunder
  • Fixed a bug where players couldn’t swap out the M13 for any other weapon in the Plunder tutorial.
Battle Royale
  • Fix for players unable to self-revive in Solos.
  • Increased price of Loadout Drop within the Buy Station to $10,000.
  • Removed Blood Splatter and Screen Shake when being punched in the Gulag waiting area.
  • Removed Loss Column from BR Leaderboard and replaced with Top 10s.
  • Fixed issue with final circles occurring out of bounds or in undesirable areas.
  • Fixed issue with Armor plates and Killstreaks being unusable under certain conditions.
PC
  • Several fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(I'm glad they raised the Loadout price yet again.... makes it more like a real Battle Royale IMO)

Reactions: T4rd
like this
Is anyone else experiencing lots of lag/stuttering when playing warzone since the update?

So it looks like they are rolling out new attachments for old weapons. Is there a list of each new one? They have more particular requirements, like playing certain game modes which I don't like. The pump action shotgun has the option for detachable magazines now but you need to defend objectives. I only play TDM though...

Is anyone else experiencing lots of lag/stuttering when playing warzone since the update?

Some minor stuttering but that was because I was streaming at the time with Firefox tabs open in the background playing YouTube music. I haven't noticed it outside of that though.

(I'm glad they raised the Loadout price yet again.... makes it more like a real Battle Royale IMO)

Hate to break it to you but with how plentiful loot and money is now since they added quads, getting a loadout now is even easier. My team yesterday got enough cash for one within 3 minutes of dropping.

I really really really want a no aim assist game mode, just for a week.
gotta wait for valorant

lol but yeah, I just lost a fight late game cause they had a controller. I watched the replay, where I was I blended in perfectly, there was a bush behind me and a rock infront of me, only exposing my head. which was near impossible to see due to how dark the area was under trees. but he tracked me perfectly. controller players need aim assist though, its not fair for them without it. the only solution is to separate the two.

Last edited:
My rank (or "level") was 120 or something several days ago. Now, this season, after the patch, it went down to 55. Why did this happen?

I had an issue in Warzone today where I couldn't revive my teammate. I thought it was fixed, but apparently still there.

How do you activate XP tokens? There used to be a simple way to do it but did they remove them in the last few updates?

They took away Trios AGAIN??? omfg why....

How do you activate XP tokens? There used to be a simple way to do it but did they remove them in the last few updates?

Yeah, I've been hoarding these like crazy.... But never tried using one yet. So a sure-fire method would be appreciated

Yeah, I've been hoarding these like crazy.... But never tried using one yet. So a sure-fire method would be appreciated

I can't even see them anymore at all. I can't figure out how to view what I have or activate them. Seems like they disappear some patches back?

They took away Trios AGAIN??? omfg why....

Most likely their internal statistics showed it wasn't faring well vs quads. Plus they brought in that stupid LTM to please guys like Dr. Disrespect so they needed an additional slot.

I think they screwed up the footsteps in todays update. the big update from a week ago made them a little louder for me. now today its back to what it was. basically nothing. went into settings to see if there was a option for the hearing impaired, nothing. surprised a AAA game left that out.

Last edited:
The whole game is screwed the fuck up.. I dont get how a game can be so inconsistent..

One round I hear footsteps 3 buildings away, next game whole squad runs up metal stairs with no sound..

Never thought I could hate a game as much as I have this pile of shit.

The whole game is screwed the fuck up.. I dont get how a game can be so inconsistent..

One round I hear footsteps 3 buildings away, next game whole squad runs up metal stairs with no sound..

Never thought I could hate a game as much as I have this pile of shit.
I think I'm getting over BR games. they are stressful and when they dont work right they are trash.

I think I'm getting over BR games. they are stressful and when they dont work right they are trash.

Plunder is just so much more fun than BR IMO. I'm glad they came up with this because I've been enjoying it like crazy since release and I've barely touched the BR side of things since it's infested with hackers and campers. The duo plunder mode they released last night is amazing, me and a buddy had so much fun w/it today. First half of it was just trolling with a riot shield and the other was just straight owning kids:

Last edited:
I hope they never remove plunder duos but sadly they will.

They need to stop switching stuff so often.... At least stick with your decisions for a month or whatever

I can empathize with your want for Plunder Duos. But, we should be able to have ALL right? With a population count this insane??

- This feels like we're being used as guinea pigs till they find whatever yields the best Battle Pass quotient.

They need to stop switching stuff so often.... At least stick with your decisions for a month or whatever

I can empathize with your want for Plunder Duos. But, we should be able to have ALL right? With a population count this insane??

- This feels like we're being used as guinea pigs till they find whatever yields the best Battle Pass quotient.

Yeah i agree, they should give duos to both modes, there's no reason not to considering there's tons of people who play this game, especially with xplay. Though if you look on reddit, all the console kids are crying about PC (esp xbox) so they'll probably start making xplay optional and that's when player pop on PC will take a nosedive.

Can some one smarter than me please explain this? Thats me.. yet I only show having 3 kills.. WTF is wrong with this game?
umm.jpg

When you are added to a game queue click on view tokens and then click the one you want to activate on the left. It is weird but for me I have to be in an active queue.

Anyone else getting kicked from this game constantly? I'll be playing online just fine, then out of nowhere it will say I'm disconnected and totally kick me back to my desktop.. extremely frustrating when you're just trying to play with some friends and don't get that much time to do so. My NAT is open and everything and there's no lagging before I'm kicked, so dunno wtf is going on. :mad:

Anyone else getting kicked from this game constantly? I'll be playing online just fine, then out of nowhere it will say I'm disconnected and totally kick me back to my desktop.. extremely frustrating when you're just trying to play with some friends and don't get that much time to do so. My NAT is open and everything and there's no lagging before I'm kicked, so dunno wtf is going on. :mad:

This was happening to a friend of mine and updating video drivers seemed to fix the issue.

like this

Hasn’t happened to me but yah, as the other guy said, just do the basic and install latest drivers.

Also some of these newer games are trippin balls whenn MSI afterburner is running in the background or like NZXT CAM ( which is their system monitoring app )

MW has caused me to crash to desktop because of GPU overclock too ( on 2 different systems ) be aware of that too.

And that same overclock has never given me issues on any other game ever. Weird stuff.

like this
This was happening to a friend of mine and updating video drivers seemed to fix the issue.
Hasn’t happened to me but yah, as the other guy said, just do the basic and install latest drivers.

Also some of these newer games are trippin balls whenn MSI afterburner is running in the background or like NZXT CAM ( which is their system monitoring app )

MW has caused me to crash to desktop because of GPU overclock too ( on 2 different systems ) be aware of that too.

And that same overclock has never given me issues on any other game ever. Weird stuff.

I update drivers every time I see them available on the Geforce Experience app; currently on 445.87 with my 2080. The game did just bug out after disconnecting a few times too, went to play co-op with a friend again and upon loading the mission up it got stuck in an audio loop while slowly paning out on the first scene of the level. I just did a scan/repair in the Blizzard launcher on the game too and it didn't tell me either way if it found anything wrong when it finished, so dunno if it did anything.

I do run MSI afterburner and Rivatuner stats server for system monitoring while gaming, so I guess I'll try shutting that stuff down next time. I'm running stock clocks on the card and CPU as well, only have my RAM OC'd to its spec'd rating of 3200 MHz.

I update drivers every time I see them available on the Geforce Experience app; currently on 445.87 with my 2080. The game did just bug out after disconnecting a few times too, went to play co-op with a friend again and upon loading the mission up it got stuck in an audio loop while slowly paning out on the first scene of the level. I just did a scan/repair in the Blizzard launcher on the game too and it didn't tell me either way if it found anything wrong when it finished, so dunno if it did anything.

I do run MSI afterburner and Rivatuner stats server for system monitoring while gaming, so I guess I'll try shutting that stuff down next time. I'm running stock clocks on the card and CPU as well, only have my RAM OC'd to its spec'd rating of 3200 MHz.

I bet turning off MSI and Riva fixes your prob. Do it for sure.

like this
When you are added to a game queue click on view tokens and then click the one you want to activate on the left. It is weird but for me I have to be in an active queue.

I don't see a view tokens tab at all. Do we need the Seasons Pass for it now?

I bet turning off MSI and Riva fixes your prob. Do it for sure.

Seems that fixed it. I played for a few hours last night without a single disconnect after closing Rivatuner stats. Annoying that software like that can cause the game to seemingly have network connectivity issues while not causing it to crash outright, and also that the game just kicks you to the desktop to make you reload the whole game again every time you get disconnected.

I did experience another bug in the game last night though, where textures wouldn't load properly while playing one of the co-op maps. They were constantly streaming in right in front of me, as if my 8GB card only like like 2 GBs of VRAM or something, and some textures wouldn't load in at all and would be a blurry smear the whole time. It persisted after dropping out and reloading the same map as well, but I just kept playing as it didn't affect game play much, it was just really ugly to look at, esp. the trees that looked like N64 era trees for any of them more than 100m out.

Seems that fixed it. I played for a few hours last night without a single disconnect after closing Rivatuner stats. Annoying that software like that can cause the game to seemingly have network connectivity issues while not causing it to crash outright, and also that the game just kicks you to the desktop to make you reload the whole game again every time you get disconnected.

I did experience another bug in the game last night though, where textures wouldn't load properly while playing one of the co-op maps. They were constantly streaming in right in front of me, as if my 8GB card only like like 2 GBs of VRAM or something, and some textures wouldn't load in at all and would be a blurry smear the whole time. It persisted after dropping out and reloading the same map as well, but I just kept playing as it didn't affect game play much, it was just really ugly to look at, esp. the trees that looked like N64 era trees for any of them more than 100m out.

Lol nice, knew that would do the trick. It is annoying as hell that something so stupid will do that to the game but at least you know now 👍🏻

as far as the co-op stuff, I have no idea bro. I never touch that. All I do is strictly Warzone

Back