Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019

Always play the objective. You'll have more fun that way. In TDM assume a defensive or supportive role. I like to find 1 or 2 people who don't mind me hanging off their dicks and back them up.

Seeing these battle royale leaks and info yesterday, can’t say I’ve been more excited for a game mode.

so fucken hyped!

They using the Battlegrounds maps?

i haven’t seen the leaked info but the ground war maps would be too small for a BR mode.

Edit: I see what you’re asking now: are they stitching together the ground war maps to create one large map. That seems like a likely scenario.

kjhgkjghkjghkghjkjghkghj.png

Pretty sure I'm done with this.

edit: every game is like this. every. one.

I know the feeling, took me almost a year to get half decent in apex legends (not too mention a couple patches so my shot's at least connected)
Year and a half?

Yea, I don't have the patience for that. I don't think my wife can take my slamming my headset down anymore. heh

Year and a half?

Yea, I don't have the patience for that. I don't think my wife can take my slamming my headset down anymore. heh

Almost a year to get half decent, you read a bit fast :p

I do admit that when it gets on my nerves I just stop for the day, also you play as a team of 3 in apex, I play with randoms so I just blame them idiots curse at them (not using a mic) which seems to help a bit too

Anyone rocking a 5700 with this game? I recently got one used and I am getting freezing in game, the whole system will lock up for 10-15 seconds. At first it would do it the beginning of every round, but that went away but I am seeing it at times mid round.

Anyone rocking a 5700 with this game? I recently got one used and I am getting freezing in game, the whole system will lock up for 10-15 seconds. At first it would do it the beginning of every round, but that went away but I am seeing it at times mid round.

I have the same issue on another rig with a Vega 56. None of my nVidia machines have this issue (1080ti on one and a 1060 on another)

Walmart had all their COD MW clothes on clearance already picked up a Cap pajama bottoms and a shirt I took a selfie but don't want to creep anyone out =) Usually they just carry shirts but they had this big honking COD display that was torn down after a week.

I have the same issue on another rig with a Vega 56. None of my nVidia machines have this issue (1080ti on one and a 1060 on another)
Well thats lame. I have the same experience, 1060 and 2060 never saw this, swapped in a 5700 and having problems. At least that tells me it might just be a driver thing.

Just stick with Nvidia it could be the card or the drivers.
Too late for that, 2060 is gone 1060 is to weak, it does pretty good in this game but not for my main rig.

Anyways I reinstalled the game last night and haven't had a freeze through a few games.

Too late for that, 2060 is gone 1060 is to weak, it does pretty good in this game but not for my main rig.

Anyways I reinstalled the game last night and haven't had a freeze through a few games.

Shortly after I replied to your post I checked AMD's site and noticed there was a more current driver than what I as using. Upgraded and the problem "appears" to have gone away. I'm not 100% convinced since I've only played through a couple rounds. The older driver wasn't exactly old. It was the latest one at the time of the games release.

Shortly after I replied to your post I checked AMD's site and noticed there was a more current driver than what I as using. Upgraded and the problem "appears" to have gone away. I'm not 100% convinced since I've only played through a couple rounds. The older driver wasn't exactly old. It was the latest one at the time of the games release.
I haven't seen the issue since I reinstalled the game. I believe I am on that driver as I just installed the card a couple days ago.

Potentially stupid question: I play on PC (GPU is a 1080 Ti). When I enable HDR, my display (an LG B6) appears to go into HDR mode correctly. However, if I ever touch the volume control in Windows, the screen goes into and out of HDR again. This happens in both exclusive and borderless fullscreen. Note I do have the pop-up for the volume disabled via third party program.

Anyone else run into something like this? None of my other HDR enabled titles has this problem, though they also don't need HDR enabled through Windows (which I'm pretty sure is the root problem here).

Yeah there are a ton of variables when playing this game Killsteaks can be the worst. At least your level 127

Which doesn't mean jack shit. You can be one of the worst players playing the game and still rank up if you play long enough.

Most of that is thanks to reddit.. Whole MW subreddit is filled with the painting enemies, and the jav up the stairs.

I played a round of TDM last night that was literally full of campers and it actually ended due to time. I don't think I've ever played a game of CoD TDM in my life that ended due to time.

I like when all the objectives are held in Battlegrounds and a Nuke hits with a timer.

I always focus on odjectives. I end up with a garbage KD because of it too.

And for whatever reason I've been working on the Uzi. Be neat to get the gold skin for it. I forget which one it's called, but the lever action 30-30 is my go to for maps like bridge. 30-30 is my hunting rifle so I like using it in game.

And for whatever reason I've been working on the Uzi. Be neat to get the gold skin for it. I forget which one it's called, but the lever action 30-30 is my go to for maps like bridge. 30-30 is my hunting rifle so I like using it in game.
Hmm, I've never even played that map. I only play hardcore and the game mode are pretty limited.

It’s called the MK2 Carbine and it’s pretty damn fun. I unlocked the mission blueprint for it, which comes with the variable scope, and it’s ok. I think I prefer a red dot though. I mainly unlocked the blueprint for the aesthetics.

For the bridge map (Euphrates) try using the PKM with a 3x or 3.25x sight. You can easily out-snipe snipers with it. It’s hard for me to use any other gun on that map now.

I thought this gun was a 45-70? I use this often because that's what I use for hunting as well. Either way it's an awesome gun in this game.

Back