Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered

Will it just be the campaign? I can't imagine them cannibalizing Modern Warfare MP now? Hopefully they just add a few maps for MP, maybe some new weapons. I don't want the gameplay to change or player base split.

Edit: Yes, campaign only. Some maps may release for Modern Warfare MP.

Last edited:
Will it just be the campaign? I can't imagine them cannibalizing Modern Warfare MP now? Hopefully they just add a few maps for MP, maybe some new weapons. I don't want the gameplay to change or player base split.

Edit: Yes, campaign only. Some maps may release for Modern Warfare MP.
Do you have a source confirming that? I assumed they just meant that it was the campaign that was leaked. Would make sense if they took that direction. The MW Remastered MP is closer to the MW2 MP than COD4, anyway.

It is called Modern CoD Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered. Just played a new map in MW, probably from MW2 (never played that game online).

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...y-modern-warfare-2-remaster-launches-tomorrow

Comes out tomorrow.

Gameplay:

Two returning guns, M1014 and Beretta 93R. Maybe they'll put those in the MP. May as well.

Edit: Apparently this has been around for a while so it is built on the old engine. Graphics certainly don't look as good as MW. This is using the same tech used in CoD 4 Remastered, so aside from some MP maps being remade I doubt much else will carry over.

Last edited:
Apparently people in Germany are already playing the game and a "let's play" of the entire game has already been uploaded to Youtube. Odd that we still have no official announcement or even a peep from Activision about it.

Finally official word. The game is available to play now on PS4 and will be available on PC and Xbox One on April 30.

Finally official word. The game is available to play now on PS4 and will be available on PC and Xbox One on April 30.

Activision and their BS ps4 exclusive agreements is why I never spend a dime on their Call of Duty games.

Back